Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Group Buy #2

Old 07-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #303
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Any word? Will it be possible to get a refund if they can't fill the order Soon?
Old 07-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #304
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I talked with KMD earlier, I guess China is really having some issues, he's trying to see if he can some lights for us from another vendor that has the same manufacturer (same lights) to fill the order. Sorry about this, guys. I guess now that all the LED garage vendors are popping up, China is super backed up.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:33 PM   #305
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I talked with KMD earlier, I guess China is really having some issues, he's trying to see if he can some lights for us from another vendor that has the same manufacturer (same lights) to fill the order. Sorry about this, guys. I guess now that all the LED garage vendors are popping up, China is super backed up.
This is totally correct fellas. Anyone has any concerns PM me here or call/text 209-661-3266. I will get back to you if it goes to voicemail. We have been slammed at the shop and it is quite loud here.

Thanks for all your patience so far. Bear in mind I have a substantial stock order in as well so totally understand the frustrations.

I have another vendor who has some but he want's damn near what I sold them for more with shipping. so while that is an option I am saving it for last resort.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #306
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the follow up fellas! We understand its not your fault!

Just a bad situation all around!
Old 07-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #307
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Dude, it's all these garage LED companies opening up! Like 5 this month have opened up and tried to sell on here...and I'm guessing China is pretty much just manufacturing first to whomever pays the most for the lights lol.

I found one I know for sure was the same manufacturer just by the exact same box that KMd uses lol. Half of these guys have no idea what they're selling, just that they can buy for cheap and sell for like twice what KmD is selling for. Blows my mind.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #308
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Dude, it's all these garage LED companies opening up! Like 5 this month have opened up and tried to sell on here...and I'm guessing China is pretty much just manufacturing first to whomever pays the most for the lights lol.

I found one I know for sure was the same manufacturer just by the exact same box that KMd uses lol. Half of these guys have no idea what they're selling, just that they can buy for cheap and sell for like twice what KmD is selling for. Blows my mind.
Yeah it's BS!!! It's all good man!

Old 07-23-2013, 09:34 PM   #309
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to one vendor this week who is sitting on a large qnty of lights that are pretty much junk. They look just like ours but he got them from a different manufacture. I am guessing other manufactures are sacrificing quality to get them out faster.

I have been more then happy with the quality of our current manufacture. I really cant see risking going with someone else. We will get through this. I will not be pushing the lights very hard after. I will still have them for warranties and shop builds but not so much internet sales. Of course I will take care of all of you.

In 6 months the dust will settle the get rich guys will be gone and it will be a normal market with decent prices.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #310
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
To ease everyone that is a little wary, KMD is an excellent company to deal with. I was in the first GB. That was a very smooth process. The backup isn't his fault and he will do everything that he can. His lights are top notch also. They stack right up with the more expensive brands.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:49 PM   #311
^Agreed! I'm loving my all of my lights! I'm still amazed every time I use my rear dust lights of how bright they are!

This is a crappy situation for everyone here, I'm really sorry this happened guys. This should have been a wham-bam-thank-you,-ma'am type of sale and everyone would have been happy, but because of the backup with the manufacturers now we're in a pickle.

I think KMD is emailing china to find out if there's an actual ETA on the lights, hopefully they reply with something...
Old 07-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #312

I don't mind waiting for quality...and I appreciate your honesty fellas! Like ya'll said, this situation is a pain all around!

We're all just excited to get our lights as we've paid for them and have nothing to show for it...not KMD or Volcoms fault!...hell they're in the same boat!!

Hoping for some good news soon

Old 07-24-2013, 02:44 AM   #313
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
But what if we (KMD and customers) tell the manufacturer to get bent and ask for our money back? And then do this GB again once all the minute men are gone?
In down to wait until China melts more aroominum to make quality lights as well.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:35 AM   #314
Pitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
I dont think anyone here is mad were just eager
Old 07-24-2013, 07:01 AM   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
In down to wait until China melts more aroominum to make quality lights as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchfork311 View Post
I dont think anyone here is mad were just eager
X2
Old 07-29-2013, 09:15 AM   #316

Well, it's a new week gents...

Old 07-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #317
Pitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
August, right around the corner! Hope they come in on time to make my august trip
Old 07-30-2013, 09:28 AM   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchfork311 View Post
August, right around the corner! Hope they come in on time to make my august trip
I hope so too. But probably not :-(
Old 07-31-2013, 05:09 AM   #319
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any word? Will it be possible to get a refund if they can't fill the order Soon?
X2, also curious about this.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:12 AM   #320

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
X2, also curious about this.