Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Group Buy #2

Old 04-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #21
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
Im in for a 20" light bar.
Double Row? Single Row? Flood? Spot?
Old 04-27-2013, 01:44 PM   #22
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Next up will be paying KMD and sending me your shipping info...but you've got a good 3 weeks before that's needed
Sounds good. Just make a post here or PM me and I will pay up.
Old 04-27-2013, 04:33 PM   #23
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
No 40" double rows?
Old 04-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #24
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I think it's 36" only right now...
Old 04-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #25
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright, may still get in for the 20. It fits in Tylers bumper with no adjustment yea?
Old 04-27-2013, 04:43 PM   #26
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Great price but dam how many people are going to import these and rebrand them?
Old 04-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #27
I'll let you know...I dropped off the single row 20" and the 6.5" with him yesterday...he's gonna burn in the tabs on Monday...I'll be picking up on Wednesday...he did point out that the double row might actually fit in the inset slot...so well see...when I get the double row I'm going to see if the double row fits, if it does I'll sell the single row and just rock two double rows
Old 04-27-2013, 05:07 PM   #28

Let me know by May 15th lol
Old 04-27-2013, 05:17 PM   #29
Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
Great price but dam how many people are going to import these and rebrand them?
Hey man, honestly, it's either this or pay 3X the price for Rigids and get about 20-30% better quality/lumens. Rigid had the market cornered for a while and now all these lights are coming out.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #30
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
The 36" in flood doesn't disappoint. I haven't mounted it yet but it's bright AF, lol.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:59 PM   #31
Taco Forum Noob
7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed7six2Fan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
7six2Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Volcom, did you get a chance to measure the 6.5 bars?
Old 04-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #32
Geem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant futureGeem750 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
Geem750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTaco View Post
sub'd pending outcome of some other group buy.......
x2
Old 04-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7six2Fan View Post
Hey Volcom, did you get a chance to measure the 6.5 bars?
Awww crap sorry bro, already dropped them off with Pelfreybilt, I'll get you the measurements Wednesday, unless someone else chimes in with them.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Let me know by May 15th lol
I'll let you know when my double row shows up...should be in a week or two at most(hopefully). That's gonna be the first thing I check! If I can rock two 20"ers, that will be awesome!
Old 04-27-2013, 10:07 PM   #35
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
6.5" are 6.5w 2.5 deep and 4" tall when on mount.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:18 AM   #36
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Double Row? Single Row? Flood? Spot?
Damn...... Is the 50 bucks more woth it for the double row? And i go ride in the desert a lot and this will b the first set of lights like this i ever owned what would be better for the desert flood or spot?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #37
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Any possibility you can get some small single row 6inchers. Like blitz pro sells. I'd be interested in getting a few of those for my roof rack build.
Old 04-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
Damn...... Is the 50 bucks more woth it for the double row? And i go ride in the desert a lot and this will b the first set of lights like this i ever owned what would be better for the desert flood or spot?
From what I've heard, the double row will probably be a little brighter and shoot a little farther than the single row. Every little bit helps in the desert. If I can, I'll be running two double rows...one amber for chasing and one white for everything...both spot lights for distance...and then some 6.5 floods to fill in the close by. I'll be posting pictures on Wednesday of how it all looks and some night pics of it all.

PS in the desert I've found that you definitely want spot lights because desert running is alot of go fast stuff, so you're looking for distance but you also want to fill in the front and sides up close. Honestly it's up to you and the kind of trailing you do.

I may be throwing In another 30"something just for a boatload of light and put it on a roof rack or something
Old 04-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #39
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
Any possibility you can get some small single row 6inchers. Like blitz pro sells. I'd be interested in getting a few of those for my roof rack build.
I talked with KMD and he says it's fine, so tomorrow ill add in all the single rows we can get from the manufacturer. As stated in the OP though, I can't get you any pics of them, since this is a new line and we don't have any stocked or pictures of them.

On that note, I ordered my single row 20" because I trusted KMD and when it showed up I was pretty surprised on the quality and how quickly it got here. If the double row can fit in the slot that my single is supposed to go in...that's a whole nother ball game
Old 04-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #40
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I talked with KMD and he says it's fine, so tomorrow ill add in all the single rows we can get from the manufacturer. As stated in the OP though, I can't get you any pics of them, since this is a new line and we don't have any stocked or pictures of them.

On that note, I ordered my single row 20" because I trusted KMD and when it showed up I was pretty surprised on the quality and how quickly it got here. If the double row can fit in the slot that my single is supposed to go in...that's a whole nother ball game
Sweet man! I mean I can't imagine the look a whole lot different than the rest of the single row 6ers.