LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Group Buy #2

Old 09-18-2013, 12:57 PM   #501
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Great! I don't like to see anyone here on TW (or anywhere) get ripped off. I only dealt with KMD for lights one time and I got the impression he wasn't gonna screw anyone IMHO.
I was just upset at the fact that we went back and forth SEVERAL times regarding the refund...and up until now, there was no follow through. I've got no beef with KMD at all...I think anyone who was in my shoes would've felt the same way I did.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #502
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd garage View Post
WTF is your trip. Where where you in the other treklights scandal. You are a useless sole. I am working hard to get everyone their stuff or refunds. You are a troll ass piece of shit. You must have been in on treakcrap.

You are the only thing that is bullshit.
Thanks for the reply! ALL the mods are involved in this, but as we don't like to "step on each others toes", IM the one responding in here. Trust me, nothing I say isn't something that hasn't been discussed between all of us. As far as me being "Bullshit", first, that's one of the nicer things ve been called, and second, Im not the one who has been dragging ass on refunding money to people.
Quote:
I am just wondering why every time I or someone else asked where was the mod presence in the Treklights SCAM, it is never addressed or answered?

Even a simple "we learned from the treklights scam" would be some sort of answer.

I know the response will probably be "we don't need to answer a petty members questions, we are supreme moderators!" (Ok that was just funnay )

It just looks like one mod has a hard-on for KMD

Once again to Colts, I hope you get your refund this time.
I don't have a "hard on" for anyone, but we don't like to see members get screwed. The trecklight scandal was the first big bullshit fest we had, and we all didn't know how to handle it. Communication was broken, and we were getting conflicting reports of who was owed what, and who was/wasn't screwed over. We decided to get involved in this one, when we kept getting reports of people not getting their product, getting shitty product, or not getting refunded. The attitude from volcom was shitty with members who wanted questions answered, so that got us pissed off to begin with.....and it went down hill from there. You can always ask us things in the Chat With Staff section, and get the reply of all of us online, or who might have more info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I was just upset at the fact that we went back and forth SEVERAL times regarding the refund....
This. Over a month to get a refund......How would anyone else think?
Old 09-18-2013, 06:44 PM   #503
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am just wondering why every time I or someone else asked where was the mod presence in the Treklights SCAM, it is never addressed or answered?

Even a simple "we learned from the treklights scam" would be some sort of answer.

I know the response will probably be "we don't need to answer a petty members questions, we are supreme moderators!" (Ok that was just funnay )

It just looks like one mod has a hard-on for KMD

Once again to Colts, I hope you get your refund this time.
Things are being discussed to keep future issues like this from arising. I'm sure there will be a statement made when the decision is finalized.

Like Chris said before, feel free to PM, report, or "Chat with the Staff" any issues.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:54 PM   #504
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MODs, thanks for stepping in to ensure things get resolved and looking out for us members!

Rob (KMD) best of luck to you and your shop bro...no hard feelings!

To the other members still waiting, god speed fellas!!

Old 09-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #505
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I got it bud, he sent it to my PayPal...Its being transferred over to my bank account now.

'bout fuckin' time

glad you finally received it
Old 10-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #506
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
So wats up with the lights? Should i give up on ever getting my lights or my money
Old 10-05-2013, 10:36 AM   #507
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
So wats up with the lights? Should i give up on ever getting my lights or my money
Prolly ask for your money back, seems like. China has made enough money to slow production to almost a halt.
Old 10-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #508
Pitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant future

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
Same Question. Back in late August early September you stated you would have this resolved real soon, its mid October. KMD Please enlighten those patiently waiting.

They say patience is a virtue, well we have more than earned that merit badge...
Old 10-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #509
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, if you could go ahead and ship my light or refund me that would be great.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #510
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
Same here. I want my money back. I have been patient enough and have not received anything. Now i am glad i didnt give the total amount due upfront but i wouldlike wh t i did give back.
Old 10-13-2013, 09:41 PM   #511
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
People are still waiting on refunds.... Uhhhh......
Old 10-13-2013, 09:45 PM   #512
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
For whenever you guys get your money back
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ries-leds.html
Old 10-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #513
Pitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant futurePitchfork311 has a brilliant future

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
For whenever you guys get your money back
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...ries-leds.html
Nice! whats the wait time on orders?
Old 10-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #514
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Pm me, i have a warehouse full of stock.
Old 10-26-2013, 07:01 AM   #515
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Please refund my money to my paypal account. I have been patient long enough. 5 months is way too long in my opinion.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:36 AM   #516
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Sent a PM to KMD with no reply back. I would like my money returned since the product has not been shipped for over 5 months.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #517
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTaco2012 View Post
Sent a PM to KMD with no reply back. I would like my money returned since the product has not been shipped for over 5 months.
At this point in time, it seems the only recourse would be to seek legal action. There seems to be many folks who have not had refunds still.
Old 10-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #518
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
At this point in time, it seems the only recourse would be to seek legal action. There seems to be many folks who have not had refunds still.
I guess so. I haven't heard back either.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:26 AM   #519

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
I guess so. I haven't heard back either.
contact his local LEO department, and seek guidance. Most agencies have an Internet Crime division, and this (IIRC) would fall into the Fraudulent Scheming category (Class 3 Felony).
Old 10-30-2013, 09:50 AM   #520

:KMD Garage:

Last Activity: 09-19-2013 09:40 AM