Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Group Buy #2

Old 11-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #521
Pitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Trick
Pitchfork311's Tacoma Gallery
KMD STILL WAITING ON REFUND WHERE DID THIS PRICK GO...... So much for customer service, feel bad for the guy that defended this prick
Old 11-27-2013, 02:43 PM   #522
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. This guy is sitting on your money still? Did you call and see if you could speak to him personally?
Old 12-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #523
Pitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPitchfork311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Made one final attempt with a threat of disputing via paypal, finally received my refund. 7 months after initial purchase date, 3 months after promised refund, he gave me my money back today!

Now to find replacement lights
Old 12-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #525
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchfork311 View Post
Made one final attempt with a threat of disputing via paypal, finally received my refund. 7 months after initial purchase date, 3 months after promised refund, he gave me my money back today!

Now to find replacement lights
Is there anyone left that didn't get lights?
Old 12-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #526
06toyoboy is on a distinguished road
06toyoboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Is there anyone left that didn't get lights?
Yea i didnt get my lights or my money back. I paid half of the amount of the lights just in case something like this would happen but i would still like my money back
Old 12-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #527

Paypal dispute it! Dude needs to be called out on his poor business practices.

A Sticky should be made with a list of good vendors and bad vendors that link back to threads like this to show experience with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06toyoboy View Post
Yea i didnt get my lights or my money back. I paid half of the amount of the lights just in case something like this would happen but i would still like my money back
Old 12-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #528
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Paypal dispute it! Dude needs to be called out on his poor business practices.

A Sticky should be made with a list of good vendors and bad vendors that link back to threads like this to show experience with them.
Good vendors are allowed to be VENDORS on this site...and have a sub forum etc

We don't promote/support/etc anyone else as a forum...buy at your own risk
Old 01-27-2014, 01:53 PM   #529
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone has news about getting their money back please post up.

I have been emailing and leaving messages for KMD but I have not gotten a reply. I called the San Joaquin Sheriff and they told me to call my local LEO, who referred me to the FBI's online fraud branch. The website to file a complaint is www.ic3.gov. I filed today so hopefully the feds will help me get my $$ back.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:34 AM   #530

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
If anyone has news about getting their money back please post up.

I have been emailing and leaving messages for KMD but I have not gotten a reply. I called the San Joaquin Sheriff and they told me to call my local LEO, who referred me to the FBI's online fraud branch. The website to file a complaint is www.ic3.gov. I filed today so hopefully the feds will help me get my $$ back.
How did you pay? I paid via paypal, so I filed with paypal, and they got my moneys back to me!
Old 01-28-2014, 09:03 AM   #531
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How did you pay? I paid via paypal, so I filed with paypal, and they got my moneys back to me!
I paid w/Paypal but I thought there was a time limit. I'll give it a shot.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:59 PM   #532

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
I paid w/Paypal but I thought there was a time limit. I'll give it a shot.
Nope, you can dispute it
Old 01-29-2014, 02:42 PM   #533
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope, you can dispute it
Not past 6 months...found that out the hard way.