Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Group Buy #2

Old 05-05-2013, 12:51 PM   #81
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. So expect lights in the beginning-middle of June
Old 05-05-2013, 01:14 PM   #82
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 5 7" HID's, btw how much would shipping be for them?
Old 05-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #83
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'n
Old 05-06-2013, 04:42 AM   #84
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down for 1 20" double stack light bar, and 2 2-inch cubes, flood pattern, please.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:55 AM   #85
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Can I have the width (without mounts) the depth and the height (without mounts) of the 20" single row. Thanks
Old 05-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #86
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any answer
Old 05-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #87
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Are trying to figure out if it will fit a Pelfreybilt bumper? When I get a chance I'll run down and check measurements....

Sorry, was with family all weekend, didn't really have a chance to get on TW much
Old 05-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Are trying to figure out if it will fit a Pelfreybilt bumper? When I get a chance I'll run down and check measurements....

Sorry, was with family all weekend, didn't really have a chance to get on TW much
Old 05-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #90
Heres the thing...Tyler builds his bumpers with Rigid bars in mind...I got yelled at for having non-rigid lights, as he had to burn in different tabs...so those light tabs you have on the sides of the holes are for Rigid Industries light bars...

Quantum LED light bars have mounts on the bottom. (doing homework, will snap a pic later tonight)...But basically he put the same type of mounts just under the light hole in my bumper...and left long gaps down the center of the mounts so i can slide it closer or farther as I want it in the whole. He also figured out that We can fit a double row bar in that hole...So I mounted the single row on top, and when my double row shows up, that's going into the inset hole. IE the gap in my bumper right now
Old 05-06-2013, 04:19 PM   #91
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, the first post now has the 'when to pay' info. Woo-hoo, I'm second one listed...
Old 05-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #92
Bump! Anyone get missed or need lights?
Old 05-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #93
Tomorrow I will be posting the payment info...as soon as you pay KMD, Please PM me your shipping info, and your payment info(who you are and how you payed for your lights) and I can lump it all together and send it off to KMD. I will not be sending KMD the info until probably the morning of the 15th...just in case we get any last minute orders.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #94
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tomorrow I will be posting the payment info...as soon as you pay KMD, Please PM me your shipping info, and your payment info(who you are and how you payed for your lights) and I can lump it all together and send it off to KMD. I will not be sending KMD the info until probably the morning of the 15th...just in case we get any last minute orders.
I am being told 15-30 day lead times on 20" dual rows.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #95
Sounds good. They must have a bunch of orders...
Old 05-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #96
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds good. They must have a bunch of orders...
Yeah the 20" bars are the second most popular right behind the 4" bars. I guess they got raided pretty hard last month. I actually get bumped ahead a lot and it is still taking forever.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:27 AM   #98
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
Tried my floods out last night and they light up as good as my headlights on low beam haha. Now for sure I need a spot
Old 05-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #99
Payment details updated in OP!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:36 AM   #100
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd garage View Post
Yeah the 20" bars are the second most popular right behind the 4" bars. I guess they got raided pretty hard last month. I actually get bumped ahead a lot and it is still taking forever.

Hopefully the building didn't fall down on the people!!