Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Quantum LED Group Buy #2

Old 05-10-2013, 08:37 AM   #101
SouthernTacoma
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I am ready to pay. What are the damages
Old 05-10-2013, 12:02 PM   #102
Desert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shedDesert Drifter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
Desert Drifter's Tacoma Gallery
Just made payment for my pair of 4" floods (via Paypal) to Kmd and sent PM to Valcoma.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #103
Chris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris24 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Chris24's Tacoma Gallery
are there any output shots of the 2x2 in flood? wondering what a pair would look like at night under my truck...
Old 05-10-2013, 01:59 PM   #104
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Sent the list of names off to KMD, he'll let me know final prices w/ shipping for everyone.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #105
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Sent the list of names off to KMD, he'll let me know final prices w/ shipping for everyone.
Sent the pm back to ya.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #107
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
I like how the 4" floods put out as much light as my low beams lol. Can't wait for the spot!
Old 05-10-2013, 09:35 PM   #108
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ugh I know...kinda scared to wire them up as ambered dust lights...gonna be blinding everyone LOL. Oh well, will make tail-gaters stay the F back

...I mean...I would never do something as dangerous and illegal as that....never...
Old 05-11-2013, 07:06 AM   #109
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ugh I know...kinda scared to wire them up as ambered dust lights...gonna be blinding everyone LOL. Oh well, will make tail-gaters stay the F back

...I mean...I would never do something as dangerous and illegal as that....never...
Funny you should mention that. I have four 4" LEDs I purchased from KMD on a bar across the back of my bed. The other day my son accidentally hit one of the switches mounted to my overhead console and I ended up driving in mid day about 80 miles down to San Diego. Well I finally realized why no one was behind me on the freeway when a motorcyclist pulled up along side me and told me they were on. These lights are bright even during the day. Ops.... Oh we'll.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #110
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTaco2012 View Post
Funny you should mention that. I have four 4" LEDs I purchased from KMD on a bar across the back of my bed. The other day my son accidentally hit one of the switches mounted to my overhead console and I ended up driving in mid day about 80 miles down to San Diego. Well I finally realized why no one was behind me on the freeway when a motorcyclist pulled up along side me and told me they were on. These lights are bright even during the day. Ops.... Oh we'll.

I was at a stoplight yesterday afternoon and the guy across from me had his highbeams on and I was thinking what a moron. Then I looked down to see the switch for my 5.5" Cateyes mounted on the A-pillar was on. OOOPS! turned them off and he turned his off lol.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #111
Yup. I need to be seen from space...just sayin'
Old 05-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #112
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullTaco2012 View Post
Fucken A dude! There was a jeep yesterday when I was going back to work with some pods, and holy shit they were bright even during the day!
Old 05-11-2013, 08:46 AM   #113

Oh another note, creche sending the money to kMD again? So I can send payment today
Old 05-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #114
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd

Interested in the 20" double row in a spot pattern.

Are these water proof? shipping to 85260?

Old 05-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #115

Quote:
Yup. I need to be seen from space...just sayin'
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Subb'd

Interested in the 20" double row in a spot pattern.

Are these water proof? shipping to 85260?

Yes water proof and about 220 shipped to your door. Good stuff too and very solid
Old 05-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #116
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Yes water proof and about 220 shipped to your door. Good stuff too and very solid
And these have the adjustable tracks right?
Old 05-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #117

Quote:
And these have the adjustable tracks right?
Yes left right and you can pitch them up and down.
Old 05-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenpachiZaraki View Post
Yes left right and you can pitch them up and down.
Nice! Thanks for the help man!
Old 05-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #119

Put me down for a 20" Double Row Spot Pattern
Old 05-12-2013, 07:31 AM   #120

Quote:
Put me down for a 20" Double Row Spot Pattern
Aww yea!! Everyone's gonna be jelly of you now!!!