Notices

Ultra Gauge EM 1.2 Summer 2013 Group Buy *OFFICIAL*

Old 05-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #181
2Low8 is on a distinguished road

2Low8's Tacoma Gallery
35. 2Low8 - 1 windshield mount + bracket
Old 05-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #182
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
1. PcBuilder14 - 1 Bracket Only
2. Bubba353z - 1 Bracket only
3. El Chip - 1 Vertical surface mount + Bracket
4. RMAN808 - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
5. banditstpk - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
6. tacowagon - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
7. P-Dub - 1 Windshield Mount + Bracket
8. dsrtne1 - 1 Windshield Mount + Bracket
9. daweldon - 1 vertical surface + bracket
10. Hairy Taco - 1 Windshield Mount + bracket
11. AaronArf - 1 Vertical Surface Mount & Velcro & Bracket
12. Troutfinger - 1 Windshield Mount + bracket
13. younglexx - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket
14. SteelCityPickle - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket.
15. Dlooney - ultragauge and vertical surface mount
16. kbcaleb - 1 vertical surface + bracket
17. tacomunch - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket.
18. 07coma801 - 1 + Windshield Mount & bracket
19. MY50cal - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
20. Geosh - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & bracket
21. S Rod - 1 Windshield Mount, Bracket and Velcro
22. 186000mps - 1 + Windshield Mount & Bracket
23. cmj - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
24. NorGATaco - 1 +Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
25. Sje1124 - 1 vertical surface mount, velcro and bracket.
26. SoCalSurftaco - 1 Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
27. Skinny Rogers - 1 Windshield mount + bracket
28. Knwilson - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Bracket
29. Patmac - 1 + Windshield Mount + Bracket
30. 68Whiskey - 1 + Windshield Mount + Bracket
31. keoki - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Bracket
32. mbrassette - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
33. vietnameeh - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Velcro + Bracket
34. LSC15 - 1 Windshield mount + bracket
Old 05-09-2013, 12:03 AM   #183
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
If it will work on my 96 I'm in.
36. losers101 - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Bracket
Old 05-09-2013, 03:50 AM   #184
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Morning bump
Old 05-09-2013, 03:35 PM   #186
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Still awaiting a reply. Sit tight guys
Old 05-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #187
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-09-2013, 11:21 PM   #188
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07COMA801 View Post
wake n bake bump
about to bake bump
Old 05-10-2013, 12:21 AM   #189
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Hang in there guys, I'm trying to see if those on the list can go ahead and order early since this slowed down quicker than expected. I'll let you guys know soon
So we will still need to reach the 50 unit goal, or you going to see if they will let 35 fly for the same price?
Old 05-10-2013, 12:56 AM   #190
mike89 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mikey
mike89's Tacoma Gallery
1. PcBuilder14 - 1 Bracket Only
2. Bubba353z - 1 Bracket only
3. El Chip - 1 Vertical surface mount + Bracket
4. RMAN808 - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
5. banditstpk - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
6. tacowagon - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
7. P-Dub - 1 Windshield Mount + Bracket
8. dsrtne1 - 1 Windshield Mount + Bracket
9. daweldon - 1 vertical surface + bracket
10. Hairy Taco - 1 Windshield Mount + bracket
11. AaronArf - 1 Vertical Surface Mount & Velcro & Bracket
12. Troutfinger - 1 Windshield Mount + bracket
13. younglexx - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket
14. SteelCityPickle - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket.
15. Dlooney - ultragauge and vertical surface mount
16. kbcaleb - 1 vertical surface + bracket
17. tacomunch - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket.
18. 07coma801 - 1 + Windshield Mount & bracket
19. MY50cal - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
20. Geosh - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & bracket
21. S Rod - 1 Windshield Mount, Bracket and Velcro
22. 186000mps - 1 + Windshield Mount & Bracket
23. cmj - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
24. NorGATaco - 1 +Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
25. Sje1124 - 1 vertical surface mount, velcro and bracket.
26. SoCalSurftaco - 1 Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
27. Skinny Rogers - 1 Windshield mount + bracket
28. Knwilson - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Bracket
29. Patmac - 1 + Windshield Mount + Bracket
30. 68Whiskey - 1 + Windshield Mount + Bracket
31. keoki - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Bracket
32. mbrassette - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
33. vietnameeh - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Velcro + Bracket
34. LSC15 - 1 Windshield mount + bracket
36. losers101 - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Bracket
37. Mike89 - 1 Windshield mount + bracket
Old 05-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #191
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronArf View Post
So we will still need to reach the 50 unit goal, or you going to see if they will let 35 fly for the same price?
That's what I was trying to find out, but it looks like we are gonna have to hit 50 to make this work. The vendor must purchase 50+ to get a price break from UG, therefore we must get as close to 50 as possible, because there is no point in buying that many if nobody is going to buy them. That's just wasting money on useless inventory. So let's keep this going. About 15 more and we will be good to go. Spread the word in other threads, SIG the link, whatever you guys gotta do. Tell family and friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses, relatives, whoever. If your a member on any other forum, spread the word there too. Ttora, t4r, race dezert, etc. Even forums for other makes like Honda, Chevy, etc. If everyone posted a link in 1 place and told 1 or 2 people, this list would be full in a day. So who's gonna post a link in a Honda forum . Let's do this!!
Old 05-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #194
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
I was looking at there website. They hVe a mail in rebate for $9. Witch makes it $61. Almost same price as here....
Yea this GB isn't saving much, but if you read about how people get that rebate... It's a MAJOR PITA!!!

So this GB makes it more convenient for us

From another thread...
Quote:
I purchased the UltraGauge for $69.95 after a $9 mail-in rebate on Monday and was happy to receive it today. I just wanted to make a quick point about the $9 rebate. It's not as easy as just mailing in your receipt. You have to answer about 5 questions after reading each of the 5 page instructions. You will also have to give your vehicle date code/ and other vehicle information. You need to also write down about 50 hexadecimal numbers within the gauge settings itself. None of this really bothered me until they bring up the disclaimer.

"The use of UltraGauge is at your own risk. Nexzor Inc., shall in no event be liable for any damages, whether direct or indirect,
special or general, consequential or incidental, arising from any loss claimed as a result of the use of UltraGauge."

You have to initial this box to receive your $9 rebate. This sorta ticked me off and I wanted to bring it to everyone's attention. By signing this form you are taking on all liability should this product fail and do damage to your ECU. So for a cheap $9 they remove any liability on them.

Not sure if this means much to anyone else but I will not be sending in my rebate to absorb all liabilities for $9.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:48 PM   #197
mbrassette is on a distinguished road
mbrassette's Tacoma Gallery
Confessions of a Honda Owner...

OK, I'll fess up and admit that we're a two Honda family. Though I've got a Tacoma in my sights for someday in the future.

Anway, I did share the group buy on a couple of Honda forums I visit. So please be welcoming to any who may "cross over"!

Thanks!
Old 05-10-2013, 02:01 PM   #198
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Outta the office fri bump!
Old 05-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #199
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!!!

Just posted threads on TacomaForum and T4R

Curious to see what kind of, if any, interest we can get from them!