Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Ultra Gauge EM 1.2 Summer 2013 Group Buy *OFFICIAL*

Old 05-30-2013, 08:49 PM   #561
tacowagon is on a distinguished road

tacowagon's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks again PROFORCE!

Finally got mine in. Pretty bummed about no oil pressure, otherwise cool little gadget. Much smaller than I expected and yet too big to mount anywhere on the dash.

Old 06-01-2013, 03:18 AM   #562
Shooter808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mel
Shooter808's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks ProForce!

Had to mount mine a little more to the driver's side because of the alarm antenna mounted right next to the mirror post. I used the surface mount that I ordered. Greatest mod to my truck so far!
Old 06-01-2013, 03:34 AM   #563
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Any bodies abs and traction control light coming on with their ultra gauge plugged in?
Old 06-01-2013, 03:39 AM   #564
Shooter808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mel
Shooter808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Any bodies abs and traction control light coming on with their ultra gauge plugged in?
I have not had that problem.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #565
troutfinger is on a distinguished road

troutfinger's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy Gents,
Just curious, did anyone get a tracking number when this was shipped? Or did it just show up?
I sent Ryan at Jasper Offroad a note when others started getting theirs just to see if it shipped, he said he didn't know how it was missed? So I assume there was a error made, no big deal, he said he'd ship one out. Then nothing, a week passed so on Wednesday I sent him another note asking if it was shipped... and still no reply.

I am a rather understanding chap, they were moving buildings and such I imagine it was chaos. I'm also certain they are very nice people and try their best... but I have to say the lack of any customer focus what-so-ever has me a bit stymied...

Just curious if anyone else has had issues with this vendor? Thanks, I'm not looking to slag anyone here just curious.
Cheers!
Old 06-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #567
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Summer hasn't even started and this GB is over, disappointed I missed it...
x2
Old 06-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #568
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
Summer hasn't even started and this GB is over, disappointed I missed it...
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
x2
It was open until the list hit 50 and then the orders were placed. That took maybe 2 weeks. It was quick.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:51 AM   #569
Tacomaized
Kulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shedKulahaga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19th Special Forces Airborne
Name: Roger
Kulahaga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutfinger View Post
Howdy Gents,
Just curious, did anyone get a tracking number when this was shipped? Or did it just show up?
I sent Ryan at Jasper Offroad a note when others started getting theirs just to see if it shipped, he said he didn't know how it was missed? So I assume there was a error made, no big deal, he said he'd ship one out. Then nothing, a week passed so on Wednesday I sent him another note asking if it was shipped... and still no reply.

I am a rather understanding chap, they were moving buildings and such I imagine it was chaos. I'm also certain they are very nice people and try their best... but I have to say the lack of any customer focus what-so-ever has me a bit stymied...

Just curious if anyone else has had issues with this vendor? Thanks, I'm not looking to slag anyone here just curious.
Cheers!
Here is a phone number you can call to talk to Ryan at Jasper Offroad: 603-969-4484. Maybe he can help.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #570
SteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
SteelCityPickle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
It seems to happen if you unplug the unit, plug it back in and not let it go through its setup procedure before starting the truck.

It's only happened to me once, and I had just done the above. Otherwise it's been perfect.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:52 PM   #571
SteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
SteelCityPickle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter808 View Post
Thanks ProForce!

Had to mount mine a little more to the driver's side because of the alarm antenna mounted right next to the mirror post. I used the surface mount that I ordered. Greatest mod to my truck so far!
My EZPass is to the left of the mirror, I was going to go tot the right... Just need to determine if its hidden well enough to leave it there.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:57 PM   #572
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulahaga View Post
Here is a phone number you can call to talk to Ryan at Jasper Offroad: 603-969-4484. Maybe he can help.
I haven't received my scangauge yet, sent three emails no response and the phone number goes to voicemail. No call back yet... Hoping that it shows up or someone from Jasper Offroad will get back to me.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #573
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
So that's 2 people that have had no response and still havent received their ultragauge ?? I'll email Ryan. I'll get back to you guys soon
Old 06-14-2013, 09:08 PM   #574
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone who has NOT received your Ultragauge order, please PM me asap with as much info as you can so I can help get this resolved.

Name
Phone number
Email address
Order number
Shipping address
Did you receive a tracking number?
If yes, what is it?
Have you tried contacting Ryan at Jasperoffroad?
If so, when and how? What was the result?
If you have a printed receipt or confirmation page, please take a picture and attach it.

Thank you! And sorry for the mix up. I will do everything I can to get this resolved for those having problems. I had no idea that people were having issues until just recently. Sorry I couldn't help earlier.
Old 06-17-2013, 05:50 AM   #575
troutfinger is on a distinguished road

troutfinger's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Thanks sir!!
Old 06-18-2013, 06:07 AM   #576
Offroader5 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
Offroader5's Tacoma Gallery
Finally installed this thing...

Used a portion of a bracket I had from an old GPS mount and used industrial strength velcro. Wheel tilts all the way up with no interference.

Old 06-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #577
scoostraw is on a distinguished road

Name: Ken
scoostraw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.nguyen View Post
x2
X3 - how about putting together another one for those of us who missed out?
Old 06-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #578
qdude79 is on a distinguished road
qdude79's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for one!
Old 06-30-2013, 06:55 AM   #579
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoostraw View Post
X3 - how about putting together another one for those of us who missed out?
Guess I'd be x5
Old 06-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #580
blissfully biased
jparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to beholdjparf is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jason
jparf's Tacoma Gallery
Me too. What was the GB price? I couldn't find it thru the first few pages.

Wish I had seen this GB before.