Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Ultra Gauge EM 1.2 Summer 2013 Group Buy *OFFICIAL*

Old 04-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #41
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
I checked on ultraguage's website and it says it isn't compatible with the 1st gen Tacoma. is this true?
Need to know if your still in as well?
Old 04-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #42
younglexx is on a distinguished road

Name: Alex
younglexx's Tacoma Gallery
1. PcBuilder14 1 Bracket Only
2. Bubba353z 1 Bracket only
3. El Chip 1 Bracket only
4. RMAN808 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
5. banditstpk 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
6. tacowagon 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
7. P-Dub 1 Windshield Mount + Bracket
8. dsrtne1 1 Windshield Mount + Bracket
9. Mr. biscuits 1 Windshield mount + bracket
10. daweldon 1 vertical surface + bracket
11. Hairy Taco 1 Windshield Mount + bracket
12. AaronArf 1 Vertical Surface Mount & Velcro & Bracket
13. Troutfinger 1 Windshield Mount + bracket
14. younglexx- 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket
Old 04-28-2013, 07:47 PM   #43
SteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelCityPickle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
SteelCityPickle's Tacoma Gallery
15. SteelCityPickle - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket.

I'd like to see some stealthy mounting ideas/options... may change my mount option depending on what I see.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #44
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Keep in mind that the high quality adhesive on the surface mount will stick to both the dash and to glass. When removed, it will not leave any sticky residue behind either. So I'm thinking about eliminating my suction cup mount and getting the surface mount straight to the windshield. Possibly relocate to the lower left corner or upper left corner instead of in the middle where it is now.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:30 PM   #45
El Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Chip is one of the sharper tools in the shed
El Chip's Tacoma Gallery
Note: El Chip wants Vertical surface mount + bracket
Old 04-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #46
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chip View Post
Note: El Chip wants Vertical surface mount + bracket
Got it. I'll edit
Old 04-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #47
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Keep in mind that the high quality adhesive on the surface mount will stick to both the dash and to glass. When removed, it will not leave any sticky residue behind either. So I'm thinking about eliminating my suction cup mount and getting the surface mount straight to the windshield. Possibly relocate to the lower left corner or upper left corner instead of in the middle where it is now.
not happy with the suction cup?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #48
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about getting some 3M double sided adhesive and just sticking it to my visor haha
Old 04-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #49
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
not happy with the suction cup?
Oh no I'm happy with it, but now that the surface mount is out I can eliminate that bulky thing stuck to my windshield and just stick the tiny mount to it. Way cleaner iMO.

The suction cup surprised me that's for sure. Its very flexible and can be molded just about any way you can imagine. It also holds on amazingly! It has NEVER fallen off even during decent offroading. Actually I lied, it fell of twice... But both times were on the way into the mountains and it fell off around 6000+ feet. The pressure change I guess. Restuck it both times and its held like a charm.

I'm just OCD about clean installs and cant stand suction cups on my windshield. Looks cheap and tacky IMO. Only did it cuz it was the best option at the time.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:39 AM   #50
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So are you still in then?
No, I'm still out. But bump for a great product.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:46 AM   #51
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh no I'm happy with it, but now that the surface mount is out I can eliminate that bulky thing stuck to my windshield and just stick the tiny mount to it. Way cleaner iMO.

The suction cup surprised me that's for sure. Its very flexible and can be molded just about any way you can imagine. It also holds on amazingly! It has NEVER fallen off even during decent offroading. Actually I lied, it fell of twice... But both times were on the way into the mountains and it fell off around 6000+ feet. The pressure change I guess. Restuck it both times and its held like a charm.

I'm just OCD about clean installs and cant stand suction cups on my windshield. Looks cheap and tacky IMO. Only did it cuz it was the best option at the time.
thanks for the info, good to know.

bump for the list:

Old 04-29-2013, 07:11 AM   #52
dlooney has a spectacular aura aboutdlooney has a spectacular aura about

Name: Dennis
dlooney's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for an ultragauge and vertical surface mount
Old 04-29-2013, 07:38 AM   #53
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlooney View Post
I'm in for an ultragauge and vertical surface mount

16. Dlooney - ultragauge and vertical surface mount

Updated the list.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:37 AM   #54
kbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to beholdkbcaleb is a splendid one to behold
kbcaleb's Tacoma Gallery
I am down for the ultragauge and vertical surface mount
Old 04-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #55
tacomunch is on a distinguished road
Name: Eric
tacomunch's Tacoma Gallery
17. kbcaleb - 1 vertical surface + bracket
18. tacomunch - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #56
TOYOTA.. Because barbie drives a jeep..
07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07COMA801 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
07COMA801's Tacoma Gallery
19.07coma801 - 1 + Windshield Mount & bracket
Old 04-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #57
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Almost 20 in three days! This thing will be done by the end of the week I bet!
Old 04-29-2013, 12:25 PM   #58
Thin Blue Line

Updated 4/29/23 @ 1230hrs

UPDATED LIST:

3. El Chip 1 Vertical surface mount + Bracket
19. 07coma801 - 1 + Windshield Mount & bracket
Old 04-29-2013, 12:30 PM   #59
Thin Blue Line

For the sake of changing the thumbnail since this is being hosted by JasperOffroad...

Old 04-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #60
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Almost 20 in three days! This thing will be done by the end of the week I bet!
Oh it will for sure. By next weekend the list will probably be close to 75+ and then by the following weekend orders should be placed and on their way. Then I'll get 100 more PMs about doing another one cause they missed this one