Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Ultra Gauge EM 1.2 Summer 2013 Group Buy *OFFICIAL*

Old 05-05-2013, 04:17 AM   #122
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojeelnodnarb View Post
what would be the shipping to Hawaii? (96818)
Have to get a quote on Jasperoffroad.com shipping will be determined by the items in your cart so if you add mounting accessories then it'll change. Try getting a quote on the site, if it doesn't work, I'll contact the vendor and see what I can find out
Old 05-05-2013, 10:30 AM   #123
keoki is on a distinguished road
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Have to get a quote on Jasperoffroad.com shipping will be determined by the items in your cart so if you add mounting accessories then it'll change. Try getting a quote on the site, if it doesn't work, I'll contact the vendor and see what I can find out
Thats a good question, their site shows "out of stock" so can't place a dummy order to find out. If it's not a good savings, I may also have to back out...
Old 05-05-2013, 11:39 AM   #124
68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future68Whiskey has a brilliant future

Army: Medic / Hangover fixer
Name: Richie
68Whiskey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by keoki View Post
Thats a good question, their site shows "out of stock" so can't place a dummy order to find out. If it's not a good savings, I may also have to back out...
if you look at the deal itself its not exactly saving but more or less he is doing the MIR for you ... if not for savings then do it for the convenience of the deal
Old 05-05-2013, 11:59 AM   #125
Titles? We don't need no stinkin' titles.
bubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubba353z is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
bubba353z's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Unless you find one local, you're going to be paying shipping anyway.....
Old 05-05-2013, 12:19 PM   #126
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba353z View Post
Unless you find one local, you're going to be paying shipping anyway.....
It depends on what shipping method they use, a lot of company's won't ship USPS to Hawaii and will only ship Fed Ex or UPS which will cost to much.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #127
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reid
RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It depends on what shipping method they use, a lot of company's won't ship USPS to Hawaii and will only ship Fed Ex or UPS which will cost to much.
I would send JasperOffroad a PM for a definite answer with shipping to the 808.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:23 PM   #128
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Whiskey View Post
if you look at the deal itself its not exactly saving but more or less he is doing the MIR for you ... if not for savings then do it for the convenience of the deal
yeah thats what I was looking at it as far as the "connivence of the deal" but if shipping will is going to be too much, then I might as well wait for a used one. Im pretty sure this can fit in a USPS Priority Mail Med flat rate box which is $12.35 and Im fine paying that.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #129
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMAN808 View Post
I would send JasperOffroad a PM for a definite answer with shipping to the 808.
Good point, Ill do that now and let the everyone know what I find out (or whoever cares) how much shipping will cost to da808. thanks
Old 05-05-2013, 02:53 PM   #130
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good point, Ill do that now and let the everyone know what I find out (or whoever cares) how much shipping will cost to da808. thanks
so got a reply today, hope this clears things up for guys in Hawaii wanting to order but questioning the shipping cost.

"It depends on mounts and accessories but it will be somewhere between $10-12 to HI. All UG orders will ship USPS unless there is some special reason not to."
Old 05-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #131
S)(AKALO)(AWAII
RMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRMAN808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
Just made a dummy order on UG's site to both my Utah zip and my Hawaii zip to see the difference. It was only $0.75 more shipped to HI which would have brought my grand total (not including tax) to about $75 after the $9 rebate.

So I'm sure you still should be saving a few bucks with this GB
Old 05-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #132
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was informed that jasperoffroad.com uses true shipping costs, so its gonna be as cheap as it can possibly be. UG charges pretty high shipping so the savings may only be small, but anything helps.

Last GB people said their shipping quotes from UG to Canada and Hawaii were like $30+ it was insane. So this helps a lot.

You guys are correct that this GB doesn't give a whole lot of savings really, but if you have ever purchased one before or know someone who has been through the rebate process its a complete headache and very tedious. Less than half actually get their $9 rebate, so this deal is much more convenient really. That's the whole point. Cheaper shipping and instant rebate. Decent deal.

If someone wants to back out, please make sure to inform me ASAP!!! Being on the list and not ordering can mess this up for everyone else.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #133
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ALL IN... Just trynna get more of the HI guys to commit
Old 05-05-2013, 03:39 PM   #134
keoki's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good
Old 05-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #135
Thin Blue Line

Remember if you guys are close you can always combine your orders and save shipping. Just a thought
Old 05-05-2013, 04:15 PM   #136
mbrassette is on a distinguished road
mbrassette's Tacoma Gallery
Any more info on prices for mount options? I know you said might be cheaper...
Old 05-05-2013, 04:23 PM   #137
Thin Blue Line

Those prices will remain the same. Sorry forgot to update OP with that info
Old 05-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #138
S)(AKALO)(AWAII

RMAN808's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP...

Let's get this thing rolling TW!!
Old 05-05-2013, 08:25 PM   #139
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
Why do people prefer the scan gauge to the ultra gauge ?
Old 05-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #140
mbrassette is on a distinguished road
mbrassette's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for one...

1. PcBuilder14 - 1 Bracket Only
2. Bubba353z - 1 Bracket only
3. El Chip - 1 Vertical surface mount + Bracket
4. RMAN808 - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
5. banditstpk - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
6. tacowagon - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
7. P-Dub - 1 Windshield Mount + Bracket
8. dsrtne1 - 1 Windshield Mount + Bracket
9. daweldon - 1 vertical surface + bracket
10. Hairy Taco - 1 Windshield Mount + bracket
11. AaronArf - 1 Vertical Surface Mount & Velcro & Bracket
12. Troutfinger - 1 Windshield Mount + bracket
13. younglexx - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket
14. SteelCityPickle - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket.
15. Dlooney - ultragauge and vertical surface mount
16. kbcaleb - 1 vertical surface + bracket
17. tacomunch - 1 vertical surface mount+velcro+bracket.
18. 07coma801 - 1 + Windshield Mount & bracket
19. MY50cal - 1 Vertical surface mount + bracket
20. Geosh - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & bracket
21. S Rod - 1 Windshield Mount, Bracket and Velcro
22. 186000mps - 1 + Windshield Mount & Bracket
23. cmj - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
24. NorGATaco - 1 +Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
25. Sje1124 - 1 vertical surface mount, velcro and bracket.
26. SoCalSurftaco - 1 Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket
27. Skinny Rogers - 1 vertical surface mount
28. Knwilson - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Bracket
29. Patmac - 1 + Windshield Mount + Bracket
30. 68Whiskey - 1 + Windshield Mount + Bracket
31. keoki - 1 Vertical Surface Mount + Bracket
32. mbrassette - 1 + Vertical Surface Mount & Bracket