Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Illumination Supply LED Light Bar/Pod Group Buy

Old 06-07-2013, 06:19 AM   #21
CalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud ofCalvinIS has much to be proud of

Name: Calvin
CalvinIS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snorola View Post
Got my lights yesterday and mounted them today. Shipping was fast even up to Canada and the lights appear to be great. I won't be able to test them for a while though as I go to bed before it gets dark
Thanks for the photos! I'm glad the lights got to you in a timely and safe manner. May I ask if the part of Canada you are in has cold weather? Some performance questions in subzero temperatures have been recently brought to my attention and I would love to get any information or observations you may have.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #22
snorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnorola is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
snorola's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinIS View Post
Thanks for the photos! I'm glad the lights got to you in a timely and safe manner. May I ask if the part of Canada you are in has cold weather? Some performance questions in subzero temperatures have been recently brought to my attention and I would love to get any information or observations you may have.
I live in the rockies so we see a long cold snowy winter however its summer now Will let you know how they go next winter.