Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Elite Off-Road Products Front Bumper Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2013, 04:09 PM   #22
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think I've ever seen the 01-04 recessed blinkers... Any pics?
Old 05-05-2013, 04:30 PM   #24
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh thanks
Old 05-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #25
pwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to all
Firefighter: Forest Service
Name: Curtis
pwerrec's Tacoma Gallery
P.M. sent. So I should go online and make a payment? or wait for an invoice?

I also went to your site and filled the order info out there, hope that doesn't mess your system up.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:01 PM   #26
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #28
wrat is just really nicewrat is just really nicewrat is just really nicewrat is just really nice
wrat's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo! I just PMed/emailed you Tim! Thanks again for the Group Buy!
Old 05-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #30
Vidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement: Federal
Name: Alex
Vidmon88's Tacoma Gallery
It had to be right after i just booked my trip to Miami
Old 05-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #31
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidmon88 View Post
It had to be right after i just booked my trip to Miami
Meh, that's what credit cards are for....a little OT when u get back...all gravy.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #32
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd again
Old 05-05-2013, 07:03 PM   #34
RobertO is on a distinguished road
Name: Robert
RobertO's Tacoma Gallery
sub
Old 05-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #37
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be working my way through PM's, My inbox is pretty loaded haha

Thank you all for the amount of interest! Take it to 30 orders and get yourselves the chance at 2 free bumpers and a set of sliders!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #38
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
also you don't need to fill out anything on the website, Just shoot me the list of options and all your other info and i will send you back a PM letting you know to check your PayPal for the bill.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #39
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Second Post updated with more pictures, Check out the second post to see the Rigid Industries D2 LED lights in my bumper.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #40
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I see some familiar pics...

Best of luck with the group buy Tim! I still get complements on mine.
Ya I stalked a few of you today, Still have a little more creeping around to do to fill that second post

Products Discussed in this Thread