Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Elite Off-Road Products Front Bumper Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2013, 04:07 PM   #421
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and thats previous number 12 that cancelled not hoarder23, Dont want him to panic if he saw that update haha
Old 07-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #422
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
Here's an update for you guys,

All orders in red on the first page have shipped or been dropped off at the store today.

#3 is waiting on the 2nd half of his order but the front bumper is finished and rear is almost done along with sliders.

#6, #8, 12, and #13 are just waiting on powdercoating right now and then they're ready to go.

because #12 canceled and had the same order as #20. #20 will be shipping out as soon as its powdercoated, probably in the next week. All other orders are being cut and welded as we speak

Let me know if you guys have any other questions. I try to get on TW when I have time so bare with me if you don't hear from me for a bit, Its benefiting you in the long run
Indeed.

BTW Tim, I still get complements on the bumper weekly.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #423
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Indeed.

BTW Tim, I still get complements on the bumper weekly.
Glad your happy with it man, I need to get a grill from you soon
Old 07-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #424
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

All orders in red on the first page have shipped or been dropped off at the store today.

#3 is waiting on the 2nd half of his order but the front bumper is finished and rear is almost done along with sliders.

#6, #8, 12, and #13 are just waiting on powdercoating right now and then they're ready to go.

because #12 canceled and had the same order as #20. #20 will be shipping out as soon as its powdercoated, probably in the next week. All other orders are being cut and welded as we speak

Let me know if you guys have any other questions. I try to get on TW when I have time so bare with me if you don't hear from me for a bit, Its benefiting you in the long run
Mine was going to be shipped with 2 other members (mjm54ii & got2ryde) to a Fastenall in Delware.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #425
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Mine was going to be shipped with 2 other members (mjm54ii & got2ryde) to a Fastenall in Delware.
oh yeah forgot to turn your name red, they were dropped off today to be shipped.
Old 07-23-2013, 04:29 PM   #426
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh yeah forgot to turn your name red, they were dropped off today to be shipped.
Great!! Thanks Tim
Old 07-23-2013, 07:01 PM   #428
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #429
11whiteknightaco is on a distinguished road
Navy: Veteran 2003-2007
Name: Joel
11whiteknightaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Old 07-30-2013, 10:46 AM   #433
Captain FNG
balistikboy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Classified
Name: Matthew
balistikboy's Tacoma Gallery
Tim, sent you a PM. Somewhat important.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #436
Hey Now!

w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Tim
Can you quote me a price for a set of D2 lights? Thanks
Old 08-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #437
Captain FNG
balistikboy is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Classified
Name: Matthew
balistikboy's Tacoma Gallery
Got my bumper today! Getting blasted and primed tomorrow. Then sprayed with line-x on Wednesday. Hopefully mounted Wednesday night!
Elite Off-Road Products Front Bumper Group Buy-imageuploadedbytapatalk1375742256.887556.jpg
Old 08-05-2013, 03:48 PM   #438
Hey Now!

w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by balistikboy View Post
Got my bumper today! Getting blasted and primed tomorrow. Then sprayed with line-x on Wednesday. Hopefully mounted Wednesday night!
Attachment 226939
:dancing bacon:
Old 08-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #439
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by balistikboy View Post
Attachment 226939
Old 08-05-2013, 04:48 PM   #440
cdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant futurecdj1 has a brilliant future

Name: Clint
cdj1's Tacoma Gallery
Must be nice....... still waiting for mine.
(Pre-gb order)

Products Discussed in this Thread