Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Elite Off-Road Products Front Bumper Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2013, 10:21 AM   #681
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
That's good ^ Since he is really busy to answer, I think I would have better luck asking here from past buyers. Lol. Okay, so center light hoop with half grill guard is the center hoop with the tubes connecting the sides of the hoop to the bumper, correct? I plan on getting it powder coated, but don't see the option on the options on his site, so how do I add that to my order and how much is it? This is for a 2nd gen and a regular buy.
Yes the center light hoop with half grill guard looks like this (pulled the image from Blackdawg's build):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post

I just checked on his site to see what you were talking about & I don't have the option to powder coat either Might have to give him a call/leave a voicemail or shoot him an email. That or do some shopping in your neck of the woods and see how much businesses charge to powder coat the bumper
Old 09-24-2013, 04:44 PM   #683
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Nopeee
Old 09-24-2013, 04:46 PM   #684
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by afroman5015 View Post
Nopeee
Lol. Tim is lucky Relentless's wait is 2 months longer or I would go with one of them. I'm just waiting to see if he is powder coating still or not.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #685
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Anyone heard from Tim yet? I haven't
I'm not in the Group Buy, but we exchanged a few emails last night. He's working full time and doing all of this so you can imagine how strenuous it would be doing 40+ hrs a week & doing this side job.

He is alive for all that were wondering
Old 09-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #686
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
I'm not in the Group Buy, but we exchanged a few emails last night. He's working full time and doing all of this so you can imagine how strenuous it would be doing 40+ hrs a week & doing this side job.

I know. At least he peeks on here once in a while. lol
Old 09-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #687
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Ooooookaayyy...I've been biting my tongue in here lately, but Let's be fuckin real... How hard is it to log on to Tacomaworld and post an update? I'd imagine it takes roughly 5 minutes out of your day. Not really too taxing...

And, while I'm ranting... Enough of this "working 40 hours a week is so goddam hard" bullshit. I'm sure plenty of us on here work long hours, have second jobs, childcare etc, and still manage to spend a few minutes on TW.

I'm not asking for a bumper to be banged out in a day, in fact I have no problem waiting for an awesome handcrafted peice of automotive excellence! I just think its common courtesy, as well as good business practice, to keep in touch with your customers, especially those who have paid in full for a product you have yet to deliver.

That is all.
Rant over.

I feel better now.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #689
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe he's out there working on these bumpers rather than on the computer? Just a thought
Old 09-24-2013, 11:06 PM   #690

Not hard at all. I just stated how I'd imagine it would be tough working 40+ hrs a week & fabricated bumpers in your spare time.

I could not agree more with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
I'm not asking for a bumper to be banged out in a day, in fact I have no problem waiting for an awesome handcrafted peice of automotive excellence! I just think its common courtesy, as well as good business practice, to keep in touch with your customers, especially those who have paid in full for a product you have yet to deliver...
Old 09-24-2013, 11:09 PM   #691

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaOverAll View Post
Maybe he's out there working on these bumpers rather than on the computer? Just a thought
I would rather a vendor take an extra day or two to complete my bumper and use the other time to respond to inquiries.

I've experienced better customer service from Tim than it appears most on this thread have, so that's disappointing about his reputation since he makes such an awesome product-- I would argue hands down the best on the market at this time.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #692
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would rather a vendor take an extra day or two to complete my bumper and use the other time to respond to inquiries.

I've experienced better customer service from Tim than it appears most on this thread have, so that's disappointing about his reputation since he makes such an awesome product-- I would argue hands down the best on the market at this time.
Without a doubt he makes the best in my opinion(looks anyway I have no experience) when the times come mine will be an Elite
Old 09-30-2013, 08:12 AM   #693
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 09-30-2013, 08:14 AM   #694
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
I realized that if I wouldn't have bought my dslr, GoPro, or bike I would have enough money for one...
Old 09-30-2013, 08:47 AM   #695

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I realized that if I wouldn't have bought my dslr, GoPro, or bike I would have enough money for one...
Yeah but at least those are good purchases. I want a DSLR pretty bad. I'm sick of taking iPhone pictures
Old 09-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #696
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Yeah but at least those are good purchases. I want a DSLR pretty bad. I'm sick of taking iPhone pictures
True, I do love having my camera and GoPro!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:59 AM   #697
Formally afroman5015

Quote:
Too bad you don't have a sweet bumper to takes pictures of
Old 09-30-2013, 09:07 AM   #698

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Yeah... Haha I'll have one some day!
Old 09-30-2013, 09:17 AM   #699

Quote:
What kind did you get? This your first one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Oh man, that's messed up....
Old 09-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #700

Quote:
What kind did you get? This your first one?

Oh man, that's messed up....
Nikon D5100 and GoPro Black Editing. My first dslr and learning a lot haha

Products Discussed in this Thread