Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Elite Off-Road Products Front Bumper Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #881
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Ooo then never mind and ehh I will never go back to 35s haha
Go big or go home! Haha
Old 11-21-2013, 05:32 PM   #882
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
I went home and went smaller haha
Old 11-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #883
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
I went home and went smaller haha
Old 11-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #884
pwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to all
Firefighter: Forest Service
Name: Curtis
pwerrec's Tacoma Gallery
I just got another complement on my bumper.

Thanks
Old 11-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #885
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Soooooooo... The saga continues.

I went over to Fastenal to pick up my bumper today, all stoked and fired up, ready to spend the day prepping, painting, and installing! The Fastenal guys brought me around back, where "my" bumper was sitting on a pallet, looking badass as ever!

Then I started looking closely at it... NOT MY FUCKING BUMPER!!!

ARRRGHHH!

I ordered a center light hoop and half guards, plus Cnc cut elite logo. This bumper has none of those things!

The pallet and bumper are labeled "GB17". I'm #14 on the group buy list, and I know there was a number mix up when someone backed out, but its 3#'s off?

So here is somebody else's badass bumper

2 phone calls, an email and a PM to Tim. Still waiting for a reply.

Oh and hey, if anybody out there received my bumper, ship it to me! Please!
Old 11-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #886
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well damn... This GB keeps getting worse and worse haha I think we should all get refunds
Old 11-22-2013, 07:45 PM   #888
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
So i got a call from tim. Looks like that was my bumper after all, his guys just messed up the order.

Back to Oregon it goes, to get the hoop and half guards welded on. Also, looks like i wont be getting the "Elite" logo cnc'd in the lower part. oh well...

Tim offered me a discount to make up for my troubles, which I appreciate very much.
So I'm back in the waiting game... Sigh...
Old 11-22-2013, 08:37 PM   #889
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Glad to hear you got that straightened out... sort of.
Old 11-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #890
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunate situation indeed.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #891

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
So i got a call from tim. Looks like that was my bumper after all, his guys just messed up the order.

Back to Oregon it goes, to get the hoop and half guards welded on. Also, looks like i wont be getting the "Elite" logo cnc'd in the lower part. oh well...

Tim offered me a discount to make up for my troubles, which I appreciate very much.
So I'm back in the waiting game... Sigh...
Old 11-30-2013, 12:02 PM   #892
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Is there supposed to be bolts included in the package? Or do tou use the factory ones?
Old 11-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #893
Formally afroman5015

Use the factory ones, I spun all mine off so mines tack welded on haha
Old 11-30-2013, 04:17 PM   #895
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Ya know, I was thinking that someone ought to do an install write up. One for each generation. No instructions or hardware included, makes it kind of a guessing game. I'm sure it's not too difficult to figure out, but hey why not!

Now I'd gladly post the write up for 2nd Gens... But alas, I has no bumper

If you took any pics, or have any tips on mounting your Elite bumpers POST EM UP!

(Might even be worth creating a thread on Tim's vendor page...)
Old 11-30-2013, 11:28 PM   #898
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
Pretty sure there are instructions on his website
Nah, just for you first gen guys. Nothin for the 2nd gens.

I'm sure it's not rocket surgery or anything, but just figured a few pics and a write up wouldn't hurt?
Old 12-01-2013, 04:53 AM   #900
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
just the factory bolts but you should have got 2 grade 8 studs with nuts that go on the frame horns.
ok, they probably lost them during shipping. got it instaled, pics to come soon

Products Discussed in this Thread