Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Elite Off-Road Products Front Bumper Group Buy

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Elite Off-Road Products Front Bumper Group Buy

Official Group buy for May 5th, 2013 – June 30th, 2013

**Please take the time to read this through before messaging me for questions. Most of your questions can be found in this post.
*Also be sure to include everything needed when placing an order to speed up the process.

Thank you for viewing Elite Off-Road Products 3RD Front Bumper Group Buy
This Group buy is open to the following years of trucks.
o 1995.5 – 2004
o 2005 – 2011
o 2012 – Current ( Pictures Coming Soon)

Group Buy Specials!!!!!
-One lucky person will be drawn when the group buy is over to be refunded the total cost of the bumper! Anyone on here will have the chance of receiving a FREE Elite Off-Road Plate bumper!

-If we receive 15 orders I will also draw another member to win a FREE set of Elite Sliders

-If we receive over 30 orders I will draw a SECOND member to win another FREE Elite Off-Road Plate bumper and one member to receive the FREE set of Elite Off-Road Sliders.

-I will also be offering the following brands of lights at the lowest price I can sell.
· Rigid Industries LED Lighting, KC HiLites Lighting , Lightforce Lighting, PIAA Lighting

-I will also be offering the following brands of Winches at the lowest price I can sell.
· WARN, Smittybilt, Superwinch, Mile Marker

-College students and military personnel will receive an additional 5% off their final order total (Must have proof of college/service)

To Order:
  1. Contact me with your exact order specs (what options you want, See below)
  2. Once your specific bumper option's are decided, I will need the following.
Please copy and paste this list into your message when you order and fill it out.

· Full Name –
·
Phone Number –
· PayPal Account Email –
· Fastenal Store code – Click Here to find the nearest store to you
· Final Bumper Options Listed with Vehicle Year -

• I build the bumper (in the order you're on the list and/or receive payment) and then ship the bumper when finished.
  • Wait times will vary depending where you are at on the list. The higher up you are on the list then the quicker you will receive your bumper. So order Fast!!

Bumper highlights:

* 3/16" thick CNC cut and MIG welded steel structure, winch mounting plate (8000-9500lb non-integrated solenoid winches only)

*Integrated Winch/fairlead mounting and access holes
*3/4" thick steel recovery points.
* Optional recessed light cutouts for 4" Lights
* Optional light hoop, Half guard, or full grille guards
* Optional logos/graphics/whatever can be cut into the steel via the water-jet. (At a surprisingly low extra cost!!) Make your bumper unique!!! I can do any custom modifications (within reason of course) for only minor additional fees.

Notes:
Installation will require minor vehicle modification: removal of factory bumper and mounts, factory tow hook unbolted, trimming of excess plastic inner fender liner from bottom of front fender wells.

98-00 Tacoma's require cutting off the frame horns that stick out to hold the stock bumper, and welding a new mount plate in place. Click Here for pictures.

-Options available for bumper And Pricing- (See 2nd Post for Pictures)

- Product option's - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Price -

• Base bumper (Group Buy Price)-------------------------- $630.00
  • Aluminum Construction (Group Buy Price)------------$175.00
  • Full Wrap Grille Guard (1995.5 – 2004 Models)------- $175.00
  • Center Light hoop with Half Guard ----------------------$120.00
  • Recessed Blinkers(01-04 Style)--------------------------- $100.00
  • Center Light Hoop-------------------------------------------- $75.00
  • Fog Light Holes + Mounting------------------------------- $55.00
  • 2005+ Bumper Support Brackets ---------------------------$40.00
  • Custom TRD Skid Plate/other cut-out---------------------$25.00
  • 2 or 3 holes in top plate for spot light mounting------- $10.00
  • 98-00 End frame mounts-------------------------------------- $10.00

Powder Coating is available in the color of your choice

Cost of Powder coating is 130$ for Textured Black. If you want a gloss or other color the price will vary. Powder Coated Bumpers will be shipped in a wooden crate for protection.

Bumpers can be powder coated any color, if you want color matched it is up to you to give me the color code for the powder. Go Here to see the different colors available

Shipping:
Through Fastenal, cost will be determined by your location. Fastenal ships from one of their stores to another, not to a home address. To look up your local store, enter your zip code HERE. These bumpers are pretty big (around 100lbs) and require being strapped down to a pallet and freight shipping. I don't charge anything for the pallet, or my time of packaging them, all which deducts from my overall profit from the bumpers, so I assure you I'm not making a penny on shipping fees and you're getting the good side of the deal!

If you order a rear bumper or sliders at the same time you'll only have to pay the one shipping cost and could potentially save yourself a couple hundred dollars by having them all shipped on 1 pallet.

Members located near each other can arrange to have their bumpers shipped together and split the cost. Just another way for you guys to save your selves some money.

Shipping price breakdown by location:

• Pacific time zone ----- $55-80
  • MTN. time zone ------ $105
  • Central time zone ----- $130
  • Eastern time zone ---- $155
  • Hawaii ------------------ $160
*Canada Shipping- I use a separate freight company for shipping to Canada. Message me your address for a shipping quote. Prices vary by location. Business addresses are also cheaper to send to.

Order list:
Once I Receive payment your name will be on the list. Name will turn RED when your bumper has shipped.

mjm540ii
2. pwerrec

3. wrat
4. 11whiteknightaco
5. balistikboy

6. chojin
7. gathaway (waiting for 13)
8. taco47001
9. Got2ryde
10. w00dy
11. jamtoz
12. hoarder23
13. afroman5015
14. ffdawson
15. TOY1188
16. sleeper8406
17. BlueSteel
18. 03TACOMA994RUNNER
19. jm82
RT001
21. RobertO
22. Carson
23. bk808
24. maroon97Taco

25. Burton

PM me for any questions

I will be constantly updating this thread with information to better answer any questions that arise, feel free to ask a question if there is something you don't see an answer to. I will build as quickly as possible. Fast turnaround, quality products, and customer satisfaction is my goal!!!
Old 05-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Also Check us out on Facebook - CLICK HERE

For more pictures check out our previous Group Buys:

1995.5-2004 - 1st Group Buy, 2nd Group Buy
05-11 Front bumper - 1st Group Buy

High Clearance Version 1995.5-2004 only (lower wing plates are notched for increased clearance, Front Winch holes only cut like this per request)

Base plate bumper with 3/4" thick recovery points and Winch cut outs

Recessed fog light mounts

01-04 Style Blinkers

Center light hoop (2 or 3 holes in top for spot light mounting is available)

Center Light Hoop with Half Guard Support tubes

Center light hoop and full wrap around grill guards

Other custom requests: Ex. Custom 'Tacoma' or 'TRD' in lower skid for only $25 additional

Support brackets also available for 05+ tacoma bumpers.

Rigid Industries LED lights

Stock Headlights on Bright

D2 Driving lights

Old 05-05-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I approve this post
Oh thank god, I was worried about this
Old 05-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #7
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #8
bk808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
bk808's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #10
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
you guys are fast! I'll get back to your Pm's by tonight.

and I need your PayPal account email and then I will send the bill to you
Old 05-05-2013, 04:13 PM   #11
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
And it starts! Bump for an excellent product! Pay the extra for the elite Offroad cut out! Makes it look clean as a mofo!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #16
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #19
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11whiteknightaco View Post
Thought we were gonna go with the list from the other post?
No.. send him a payment and then you are on the list. Many people may get on the "feeler" list but then back out. So this is the guaranteed list

Edit: Damn you Monte, too fast for me
Old 05-05-2013, 05:07 PM   #20
Ding Dang Dee
mjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjm540ii is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
mjm540ii's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11whiteknightaco View Post
Thought we were gonna go with the list from the other post?
Read the feeler. Tim said a new list is a must due to people dropping out, etc. I agree w that. Better get on it. add your name, PM Tim. Its not hard;
You were # 17 on the list anyway?

Products Discussed in this Thread