Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Light Racing UCA GB Feeler

Old 05-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Light Racing UCA GB Feeler

Feeler for a Gb on Light Racing UCAs (Upper Control Arms)

This will be only for first gen Tacomas 96-04

If your interested add your name to the list
We would need a minimum of 5 people interested to get this going
Price will be posted later (depending on interest)

1.Dcpsychobilly
Old 05-11-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
1.Dcpsychobilly
2.hoyal(pending what the timing is and price).
Old 05-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
1.Dcpsychobilly
3.Boone Taco (also depending on price)
Old 05-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #4
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
1.Dcpsychobilly
4.Deathproofduck (Depending on price like the others)
Old 05-11-2013, 01:21 PM   #5
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just need some one else to add them selves and I'll move forward from there, expect a pm after that. And please be serious about being interested, because I'll keep it small to move fast.
We're almost there
Old 05-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Just need some one else to add them selves and I'll move forward from there, expect a pm after that. And please be serious about being interested, because I'll keep it small to move fast.
We're almost there
Should try and get double the number you need just in case someone is not in for the price. But either way I will prolly be in.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #7
CollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shedCollegeKevin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CollegeKevin's Tacoma Gallery
Price is a deciding factor for me
Old 05-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Should try and get double the number you need just in case someone is not in for the price. But either way I will prolly be in.
Yea maybe I'll wait just a little more l
thanks for the suggestion
Old 05-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #9
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
$410.00 from Wheelers and a local shop for me. (no shipping)
$379 plus shipping from fatbob's.
$375.99 plus shipping from Headstrong offroad.
My "Seriousness" honestly depends on timing and price. :-)
Old 05-11-2013, 01:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Kevin View Post
Price is a deciding factor for me
To just about every one wondering on cost, I can't find anywhere cheaper with free shipping included just fyi.

And adding your name doesn't mean you signed a contract to buy them it's a "feeler" so I can show them there is enough interest to do this.

But yes I will wait to have over 5 to ensure we have atleast 5 come through.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
$410.00 from Wheelers and a local shop for me. (no shipping)
$379 plus shipping from fatbob's.
$375.99 plus shipping from Headstrong offroad.
My "Seriousness" honestly depends on timing and price. :-)
It's a better price with free shipping
Old 05-11-2013, 01:35 PM   #12

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's a better price with free shipping
that's good if you are going to beat $375 and free shipping.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #13

Quote:
that's good if you are going to beat $375 and free shipping.
It sure is
Old 05-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #14

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It sure is
Did you do things you're not proud of or could not speak of in church to get this price?

Old 05-11-2013, 01:43 PM   #15

Quote:
Did you do things you're not proud of or could not speak of in church to get this price?

Nah I said the second person in line would be my offering

Old 05-11-2013, 02:01 PM   #16
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
1.Dcpsychobilly
5. ToyCom92 (All about price for me)
Old 05-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #17
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
1.Dcpsychobilly
6. TacoTues (if price is right)
Old 05-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #18

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Nah I said the fifth person in line would be my offering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTues View Post
1.Dcpsychobilly
6. TacoTues (if price is right)
FTFY
Old 05-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #19
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FTFY
What the hell did you fix lol
Old 05-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #20

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
What the hell did you fix lol

Nothing at all