Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #2

Old 06-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #361
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstallings View Post
Cool. Thanks
Alrighty, took the truck all over the place this weekend. Got up to 85 in several places and couldn't hear a thing out of the light bar.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #362
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Alrighty, took the truck all over the place this weekend. Got up to 85 in several places and couldn't hear a thing out of the light bar.
Cool. Thanks for letting us know. I may have to find someone to fabricate one up for me.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #363
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Air medical pilot
Cutter29's Tacoma Gallery
Got my 30" bar today. Super excited but now I have to find someone to mount it. Dislocated my elbow last week and can't do anything on my own
Old 06-18-2013, 10:47 PM   #365
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: SF
CreepyTm's Tacoma Gallery
I also received my 20 inch today (anywhere else that statement would seem odd). Very solid product from first impressions. Nicely packaged. I cant wait to mount this beast. Thanks for a great group buy. Pics to follow.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #366
Master Navigator/Zipper Operator
Germ is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shedGerm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Germ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyTm View Post
I also received my 20 inch today (anywhere else that statement would seem odd). Very solid product from first impressions. Nicely packaged. I cant wait to mount this beast. Thanks for a great group buy. Pics to follow.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #367
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

So I'm completing the instal now and one question arises.... I wired it to the battery as i figured it was meant to be considering the size of the loops at the end of the wires and wire length. All is hooked up and working awesome, BUT the included switch always has power to it, The red LED in off position is always lit, keys out of ignition its lit...etc....
Is this intended and is it okay...Is the power draw going to drain the battery? should I have wired the power to an accessory wire so it turns off when the truck is off?
please advise
Thanks
Old 06-20-2013, 11:46 AM   #368
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreepyTm View Post
So I'm completing the instal now and one question arises.... I wired it to the battery as i figured it was meant to be considering the size of the loops at the end of the wires and wire length. All is hooked up and working awesome, BUT the included switch always has power to it, The red LED in off position is always lit, keys out of ignition its lit...etc....
Is this intended and is it okay...Is the power draw going to drain the battery? should I have wired the power to an accessory wire so it turns off when the truck is off?
please advise
Thanks
That little red LED doesnt draw enough power to drain the battery. Youll be fine. Mine was like that for a week before I changed switches and it didnt affect the battery.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #369

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadRed06 View Post
That little red LED doesnt draw enough power to drain the battery. Youll be fine. Mine was like that for a week before I changed switches and it didnt affect the battery.
Thank you...I figured as much, but always better to ask.
Old 06-20-2013, 08:31 PM   #371
Quebeker
elclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the roughelclem21 is a jewel in the rough

Canadian Army:
Name: Clément
elclem21's Tacoma Gallery
Received mine too. I decided to connect it to my modified computer power supply to test it out. I almost blinded myself at it .

Old 06-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #373
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blacked out my bar this week and got it installed today. shocked at just how bright it is.

Old 06-20-2013, 09:18 PM   #374

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
Got my 20" today, thing is solid! I can't wait to mount it. Cutter I don't know where you're at in Utah but if you need help let me know if you're close.
didn't see this post earlier. thanks for the offer but i managed to do it myself today even with one arm.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:27 AM   #376
cstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant futurecstallings has a brilliant future

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Does anyone have any ideas for making the light somewhat theft proof? Both the side and bottom mount of the feet.
Depends where you put it. Behind the lower grill is gonna be hard to get too. Someone will need a decent amount of time to get to it, but I understand what you are talking about. I would be interested in that too.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:14 AM   #377
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstallings View Post
Depends where you put it. Behind the lower grill is gonna be hard to get too. Someone will need a decent amount of time to get to it, but I understand what you are talking about. I would be interested in that too.
I am mounting mine on my front bumper. So just two tabs. It's surrounded by tubing but the side mounts still have access.