Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #2

Old 07-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #421
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
where did you tap (+ charge) them from?
I am using the factory wiring harness and switch for the fog lights.
I did not have any troubles with my factory fogs.
Old 08-23-2013, 09:57 AM   #422
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
When's the next group buy!?
Old 08-24-2013, 03:46 AM   #423
MattB77 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MattB77's Tacoma Gallery
^+1
Old 08-24-2013, 08:31 AM   #424
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
When's the next group buy!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB77 View Post
^+1
I'm talking with Chris about the next group buy and the photo contest now, I'll be sure to keep you guys up to date!
Old 08-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #425
MattB77 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
MattB77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #427
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
I don't remember there being a photo contest for the last group buy. Did I just miss it?
You didn't miss it, checking info on it now.

Would there be much interest in another OKLEDLIGHTBARS gb?
Old 08-26-2013, 10:29 PM   #429
Hakuna Matata, bitches!
EVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura aboutEVErsionDesigns has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trent
EVErsionDesigns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Man in HD View Post

YES
Old 08-27-2013, 02:47 AM   #431
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a GB
Old 08-27-2013, 04:21 AM   #432
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If it's soon I'm in. Looking to get a few lights soon for the arrival of my bruteforce hybrid that's in route as I type.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:57 AM   #434
tdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the roughtdunc is a jewel in the rough
tdunc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

yup
Old 08-27-2013, 05:20 AM   #435
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe
Old 08-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #438
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #439
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
This guy is in for some more awesome lights and great customer service!
Old 08-27-2013, 07:25 PM   #440
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
this GB was a good one fo-sho! I'm very happy with my dual 6'' double bars set-up on my lower grill….
I'm in on the next one too
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I'm down for a GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
If it's soon I'm in. Looking to get a few lights soon for the arrival of my bruteforce hybrid that's in route as I type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
This guy is in for some more awesome lights and great customer service!
Awesome to see all of the interest!

Chris is double checking pricing for it, along with a photo contest. I'll be sure to link the new threads in this thread when I get all of the info.