Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

OKLEDLIGHTBARS Group Buy #2

Old 05-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #41
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP for CHRIS!

40" DR
20" DR
2 3x3's

After I added tint to the 20" + The Rock Lights from Okledlightbars:

AND my friends Tundra from RHDesigns ( fender flares ) with 2 50" DR on the roof and a 40" DR behind the grill.

Old 05-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #43
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
snowtank's Tacoma Gallery
Ok i measured out the tabs. Its exactly 17" from hole to hole. I dont know which one. I looked on the website but couldnt find any measurements of the feet for the lights. If i go 12" the feet will need to be out. The 20" the feet would need to be turned in. Anyone know he measurements?
Old 05-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #44
Rubber Side Down
Glocker23 is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Glocker23's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking about buying the pods. Need mounting ideas. Would be nice to have extra light in back. But don't know how would look mounted under bumper.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #45
whys the rum gone
snowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowtank is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker23 View Post
Thinking about buying the pods. Need mounting ideas. Would be nice to have extra light in back. But don't know how would look mounted under bumper.
Well do you want them as rock lights? Fuck the guy behind you lights? Or juat awesome lights?
Old 05-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #46
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
Dunno. I love lights. Lol. But also on a stock '12 sport dcsb. Reverse might be nice but was thinking run to a switch to turn on when I want but dunno how they will look

Also if I should go flood or spot
Old 05-16-2013, 07:08 AM   #47
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dunno. I love lights. Lol. But also on a stock '12 sport dcsb. Reverse might be nice but was thinking run to a switch to turn on when I want but dunno how they will look
Also if I should go flood or spot
Everyone loves lights!

For a backup style light, flood would probably be best. You could wire it to work with the reverse lights and also on a switch, I believe.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:46 AM   #48
whys the rum gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Ok i measured out the tabs. Its exactly 17" from hole to hole. I dont know which one. I looked on the website but couldnt find any measurements of the feet for the lights. If i go 12" the feet will need to be out. The 20" the feet would need to be turned in. Anyone know he measurements?
Bump for some help?!
Old 05-16-2013, 09:39 AM   #49
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
XIGUNHAWKIX's Tacoma Gallery
Put me in for a 40” CREE Light Bar combo. Although I'll need about a week to get the funds, Im totally on board.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:40 AM   #50
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowtank View Post
Bump for some help?!
I'll PM Chris to see if he has any in stock that he could measure for you, or maybe someone else that already has a 12" or a 20" can help too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XIGUNHAWKIX View Post
Put me in for a 40” CREE Light Bar combo. Although I'll need about a week to get the funds, Im totally on board.
Sounds good! PM me your PayPal address when you get a chance. The invoices won't be sent out until the list starts to fill up, so no worries.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:43 AM   #53
Rubber Side Down

EMS:
When does this end?
Old 05-17-2013, 07:27 AM   #54
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris24 View Post
which Cree LEDs do these bars use?
I contacted Chris to get a specific answer for you..I'll let you know when I hear back.
Quote:
When does this end?
Chris didn't give a specific end date, but the faster the list fills up, the faster the invoices will be sent out!

A couple of guys were added yesterday, so let's keep it rolling!
Old 05-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #55
Just a desert dude.
XIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXIGUNHAWKIX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd like to edit my order. Can I make it a 50" CREE Combo instead?
I need to fry whatever is in front of my truck
Old 05-17-2013, 12:02 PM   #56
DC TRD MallRunner

Quote:
haha! No Problem! That thing will be crazy bright!
Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 PM   #57
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where are you planning on fitting a 50"?

The roof fits a 40-45 inch comfortably.
Old 05-17-2013, 01:45 PM   #59
Just a desert dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Where are you planning on fitting a 50"?

The roof fits a 40-45 inch comfortably.
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps8243a3b0.jpg

This guy did it, looks damn good IMO. To me, the more lights the merrier
Old 05-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #60
whys the rum gone

Thats sierra expedition truck. Nice truck