Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Feeler, Sub woofer box's

Old 06-21-2013, 08:41 AM   #41
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
If he at least take care of the shipping, ill pull the trigger.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #42
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
okay so i emailed the guy again, well see how it goes!
Old 06-25-2013, 02:21 PM   #43
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac View Post
okay so i emailed the guy again, well see how it goes!
update?
Old 06-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #44
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still interested if this ever goes down
Old 06-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #45
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Do they make these for the 1st gens or does anyone know of anyone that does? Because my box with 2 12s takes up the entire back seats
Old 06-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #46

Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
not sure on the 1st gen, an no he hasnt responded yet
Old 06-27-2013, 07:54 AM   #47

Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
update! he said he'll do a group buy! taking to him about what kind of benefits he'd be willing to get for us. i need to get an official list of people. hell do no less then 10, the more people we get the more of a discount we'll recieve!
PLEASE PM ME I WILL MAKE THE LIST DO NOT UPDATE IT YOURSELF. this is just a list for numbers not ordering

1.Patmac
2.livinglegend20
3.MY50cal
4.renval
Old 07-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #48
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patmac View Post
update! he said he'll do a group buy! taking to him about what kind of benefits he'd be willing to get for us. i need to get an official list of people. hell do no less then 10, the more people we get the more of a discount we'll recieve!
PLEASE PM ME I WILL MAKE THE LIST DO NOT UPDATE IT YOURSELF. this is just a list for numbers not ordering
1.Patmac
2.livinglegend20
3.renval
Old 07-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #49
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by renval View Post
3.renval

PM inbound Patmac
Old 07-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #51

Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post

PM inbound Patmac

be nice hahaha
Old 07-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #52
renval's Tacoma Gallery
so how many so far?