Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

AMBER LED GROUP BUY

Old 06-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #101
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
So can't pull the funding together in time. Thanks for putting this up though and doing the leg work. Any chance on a future buy I should be in.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:34 AM   #102
Banned
Infra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfra is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jason
Infra's Tacoma Gallery
For me this needs to happen before July 15th, otherwise I'm going to have to back out. I'm leaving on that date for a 5-6 week road trip and most likely wont have Internet access and really don't want packages left outside my place while I'm gone. Or if I pay before I leave just PM me and I'll have you hold it & ship when I return.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #103
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
For me this needs to happen before July 15th, otherwise I'm going to have to back out. I'm leaving on that date for a 5-6 week road trip and most likely wont have Internet access and really don't want packages left outside my place while I'm gone. Or if I pay before I leave just PM me and I'll have you hold it & ship when I return.
It'll happen before then. Ill let you know asap
Old 06-18-2013, 11:07 AM   #104
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looking to order this upcoming Friday, Sunday by the latest.
Post your name and what you want. Please be committed
1) cayucostacoma 30"
2) (I talked to these 2 and they are committed) santabarbarataco (2) 13.5"
3) anthony250f 22"
Old 06-18-2013, 09:55 PM   #106

Bumppppp
Old 06-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #107

Bump
Old 06-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #109

Like 3 more 22" orders
Old 06-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #111

Right?! Damn it lol
Old 06-21-2013, 08:40 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infra View Post
So if you get the orders you need say within the next week...when would the bars go out?

Like I said earlier...I'm hitting the road for Montana between the 14th - 16th of July and would like to have it installed before I leave.

Also....would it include a wiring harness?
Ten days to build, three or four days to ship.

No wiring harness sorry
Need one more order to go
Old 06-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #115

GB Is falling apart
Lol no worries man
Old 06-25-2013, 12:25 AM   #117

It's looking like a No Go. Not enough people interested
Ill try again in a little while