Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

AMBER LED GROUP BUY

Old 05-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
AMBER LED GROUP BUY

So long story short is that I have a source for Amber LED bars.

Just need a few more (2) 22" amber LED bars and I can order, let me know ASAP!
Prices are:
175 Shipped for a 13.5" AMBER LED Bar 5000LM
250 Shipped for a 22" AMBER LED Bar 8500LM
325 Shipped for a 30" AMBER LED Bar 13000LM

Will Get more pics of these Amber Bars.

WEIRD PICTURE UP TOP ^^^^
Actually looks like the amber below VVV

ALSO have regular LED bars for sale.
Prices are:
80 shipped for a 7" LED Bar 2600LM
150 shipped for a 13.5" LED Bar 5000LM
225 Shipped for a 22" LED Bar 8500LM
300 Shipped for a 30" LED Bar 13000LM
375 Shipped for a 42" LED Bar 16800LM
450 Shipped for a 50" LED Bar 22500LM

22" Bar

Click for full-size image (1024 x 768)

Click for full-size image (1024 x 768)

42" LED bar

LIST:
1) Cayucostacoma 30"
2) Santabarbarataco (2) 13.5"
3) Anthony250f 22"
4) NYCO 22"
5) INFRA 22"
6) Natemob 22"

Old 05-20-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 05-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Subd. I need a few days to think about it but I would love a 30" amber up front..
Old 05-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #4
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
jesus christ a thousand bars lmao!
Old 05-20-2013, 11:38 PM   #5
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
nvm re read lol!!!!! i was thinking good fuckin luck with that! hmmm a 20" would look cool stacked above my 30" rigid.....
Old 05-20-2013, 11:40 PM   #6
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
these are the bars with the glass lens huh
Old 05-20-2013, 11:46 PM   #7
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Subd. I need a few days to think about it but I would love a 30" amber up front..
That's what im going to run

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anteupp View Post
jesus christ a thousand bars lmao!
Quote:
nvm re read lol!!!!! i was thinking good fuckin luck with that! hmmm a 20" would look cool stacked above my 30" rigid.....
Lol yea just fixed it, hopefully it makes more sense now.

Quote:
these are the bars with the glass lens huh
Uhm I dont think so, Anthony and Jordan both have them local to me, didn't feel like glass but I'll ask the manufacturer
Old 05-21-2013, 07:58 AM   #8
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Agent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agent Smith's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd, can you get a shot of the amber head on? The pic of it reflecting off the floor makes it look like the whitish yellow of a halogen headlamp
Old 05-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #9
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chris throw in a couple pictures of Brian's truck into the OP and I'm
Sure you'll get more interest.
Old 05-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #11
Superior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjm540ii View Post
What's the whole point of getting amber?
Cuts through fog and dust better.
Old 05-21-2013, 10:10 AM   #12
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
I have a 22" white one of these and it's very bright and you can't beat the price. Chris check your phone!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #13
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone confirm if these have the glass lens or not
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #14
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
well first grab yourself a hammer and you know the rest
Old 05-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #15
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
i just dont want this to happen, i know a lot of these chinese bars have glass lens's

Old 05-21-2013, 10:37 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
Sub'd, can you get a shot of the amber head on? The pic of it reflecting off the floor makes it look like the whitish yellow of a halogen headlamp
Yeah I will tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
Chris throw in a couple pictures of Brian's truck into the OP and I'm
Sure you'll get more interest.
But his is a RIGID I think, I dont wanna give people the wrong idea, even though they look similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
I freaked out at the 1000 LEDs too hahah
I picked up a bar through Chris a few weeks ago. They're great for the price and totally worth it, I wish mine was amber!

Heres the only pic I have after mounting it:

GLWS!
Thanks man!

Quote:
i just dont want this to happen, i know a lot of these chinese bars have glass lens's

Still trying to figure it out
Old 05-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #17
wtf am i reading
Razgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazgriz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Razgriz's Tacoma Gallery
nvm
Old 05-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #18

Said the Lens material is PMMA
Old 05-21-2013, 01:08 PM   #19
Mega Member

Coast Guard:
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
nice put me down for a 20" amber
Old 05-21-2013, 01:10 PM   #20

Quote:
nice put me down for a 20" amber
sweet, at 140 Pieces of 1000 so far!