Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

360 Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotors Group Buy

Old 05-24-2013, 11:28 PM   #21
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
How do these compare to stock?
Old 05-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #22
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmd garage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusso24 View Post
How do these compare to stock?
Same or better build quality with the added benefits of cooler running brake system,Longer life, and firmer pedal when heavy braking occurs.
Old 05-28-2013, 08:13 AM   #23
kmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmd garage is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will be adding all of the rotors to the website then pm everyone a coupon code. Makes things way easier to keep track of. So if you have another non toyota application you need let me know.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:38 PM   #24
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmd garage View Post
Same deal 20% off MSRP

We can get anything almost FJ and 4 Runner as well.

Any other makes as well get some for your commuter lol.

What year tundra and front or rear?

Toyota Tundra 2000-2006 DS Pair Front MSRP$280.00 GB Price $224

Toyota Tundra 2007-2013 DS Pair Front MSRP$280.00 GB Price $224

Toyota Tundra 2007-2013 DS Pair Rear MSRP$260.00 GB Price $208
I would need the fronts from the 2000-2006 I believe. 6 lug right? I can't remember, it's been a while. I think I based my tundra brake upgrade off a 2003. What's the benefit, if any, of using the gold zinc or black plating. Purely looks? This is tempting. My brakes are fine but I've never liked my blank generic rotors. I'll think about it
Old 05-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWaldz View Post
I would need the fronts from the 2000-2006 I believe. 6 lug right? I can't remember, it's been a while. I think I based my tundra brake upgrade off a 2003. What's the benefit, if any, of using the gold zinc or black plating. Purely looks? This is tempting. My brakes are fine but I've never liked my blank generic rotors. I'll think about it
Yeah just looks they are all Zinc plated anyways.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #26

Don't forget we can get more then just Toyota rotors.Soup up the brakes on the wife's ride.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:03 PM   #27
06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed06texasedition is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 12 n msarng
Name: Matt
06texasedition's Tacoma Gallery
These are on hold for me right now had to shell out $200 yesterday for a radiator and hoses