LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The BAMF BIG Group Buy! May 2013

Old 06-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #481
Crydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Crydaddy's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry, I'm number 19 on the list. I noticed that you wrote kick for me. It should be NO kick. TY!!!
Old 06-17-2013, 08:39 PM   #482
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Mine is for the driver side too if you don't already have that saved somewhere.

The standard is driver's side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
I didn't see me on the list for the CMC, not that it matters to much since I'll be through my money at you soon enough...
If you ordered something else its listed with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crydaddy View Post
Jerry, I'm number 19 on the list. I noticed that you wrote kick for me. It should be NO kick. TY!!!
I'll update in the morning.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #483
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Most people put sexy girls in the thread to get views but i think this is sexy enough to get some people here

This GB is closed!!
You can follow this thread to keep track of your build there is a few back orders that need to be completed before these will start.

Ordered / Building / Shipped

Sliders
1 . TheKid 96" DCLB No/Kick Bolt on Pced
Yeah Buddy!
Old 06-17-2013, 10:12 PM   #484
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If you ordered something else its listed with that.
Oh there it is.

Everything else for the rear suspension has been ordered. The shocks are on a 5-6 week back order by now. and the SUA will be in in about a week or two. That should be enough time to get a good chunk of the sliders and stuff made. We can talk more about it all this Friday if you are still planning on going to the meet.
Old 06-18-2013, 06:07 AM   #485
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah i'll be there.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:58 AM   #486
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Waitin on pm to pay
Old 06-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #487
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Waitin on pm to pay
That's not how this GB operated. Once he hit numbers he created a GB page on his site. That page went down on the 10th. Should have followed this thread a little closer.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #489
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
I hope my items get shipped before the group buy participants

Old 06-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #491
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
my tracking info isnt working!
Calm down they just went out this afternoon give it time.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #493
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Calm down they just went out this afternoon give it time.
Don't you know the second you print the label it is supposed to show up? I deal with it damn near daily.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #494
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathproofduck View Post
Don't you know the second you print the label it is supposed to show up? I deal with it damn near daily.
It's like Christmas for adults... Just can't get here fast enough.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:28 PM   #495
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
It's like Christmas for adults... Just can't get here fast enough.
I Celebrate Kwanzaa-mas and i never looked forward to the Kinara candle holder. Some ppl need to take take a deep breath and Chillax.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #496
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I Celebrate Kwanzaa-mas and i never looked forward to the Kinara candle holder. Some ppl need to take take a deep breath and Chillax.
Every time I see JLee post on here I cringe because that's less time he's got to fabricate.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #497
littleblue81 is just really nicelittleblue81 is just really nicelittleblue81 is just really nicelittleblue81 is just really nicelittleblue81 is just really nice
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not necessarily. Lots of times nothing will register until an origin scan is completed.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #499
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Any ETA on sliders? Just curios. If not its fine.
Old 06-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #500
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Any ETA on sliders? Just curios. If not its fine.
Everything else on the list will be built beofre the sliders are started so there is no eta right now.