Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The BAMF BIG Group Buy! May 2013

Old 06-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #481
scotch is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
scotch's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry,

I paid for two sets of the CMC plates, and only got one set...?
Old 06-21-2013, 02:59 PM   #482
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIPICOTACO View Post
Jerry, I shot you a PM a few days ago (you prob got a million to sort through...) about making my sliders bolt-on, lemme know that you got it and how to pay for the add-on.. no rush obviously, just didn't want it to slip through the cracks

THANKS!
i got it I thought i replied i got you done worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Curious, how long does it take to make the sliders?? Looks like you've got a lot of work on your hands...
They go pretty quick its just a lot of prep work. ID say we will be prepping for a month before they start getting welded. Its takes about 30min to weld a set together well weld on sliders bolt on's take a little longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch View Post
Hey Jerry,

I paid for two sets of the CMC plates, and only got one set...?
Sending out the other set ASAP!
Old 06-21-2013, 03:50 PM   #484
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
I know you are very busy but I wanted to know if you had an approximate eta for the cb mounts (pc'd). I'm not going to hold you to the date but am just planning my setup.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #486
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixinus View Post
I know you are very busy but I wanted to know if you had an approximate eta for the cb mounts (pc'd). I'm not going to hold you to the date but am just planning my setup.
The cb mounts are cut out once i get my back orders done they will be formed and welded. No date at the moment but when i start them it will be 2 or 3 days for the pced ones.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #487
Pcyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Fritz
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
Got everything awesome quality! Thanks. Fwh
Old 06-26-2013, 12:14 PM   #488
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry, any idea on the eta for the bpv? It's looking like I'm going to install my lift before the sliders are ready, and I believe I ended up already paying for the shipping on the bpv, so would it be possible to get the bracket shipped, and ill still plan to pick up the sliders when they're ready? Or did you end up getting around the refunding the shopping cost? Didn't notice if ya did. Thanks.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #489
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Hey Jerry, any idea on the eta for the bpv? It's looking like I'm going to install my lift before the sliders are ready, and I believe I ended up already paying for the shipping on the bpv, so would it be possible to get the bracket shipped, and ill still plan to pick up the sliders when they're ready? Or did you end up getting around the refunding the shopping cost? Didn't notice if ya did. Thanks.
Oh i figured you wanted to pick it up as well I can ship it if you want.
Old 06-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #490
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Oh i figured you wanted to pick it up as well I can ship it if you want.
Right on that's what the original plan was. Until I started buying suspension parts with the credit card

Do you still have my address? It should be 93117
Old 06-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #491
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Right on that's what the original plan was. Until I started buying suspension parts with the credit card

Do you still have my address? It should be 93117
Okay I'll ship it out tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Any ETA on sliders yet? One month? 2 months? 5? Lol
Sit tight they are not even started yet. As I said before all the other orders will be completed first then sliders.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #492
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Okay I'll ship it out tomorrow.
Thanks!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #493
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
Can i add kick ups to my order please? i really dont want to miss out on the added protection and bad ass look
Old 06-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #494
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane Kuhl View Post
Can i add kick ups to my order please? i really dont want to miss out on the added protection and bad ass look
Yeah shoot me a pm tomorrow and i'll get that invoice to you.
Old 06-27-2013, 06:28 AM   #495
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
Jlee, am I doing something wrong? I can't open a beer with my bed tie downs. My wheel wells inhibit the beer opening process. Ideas?
Old 06-27-2013, 07:07 AM   #496
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcyc View Post
Jlee, am I doing something wrong? I can't open a beer with my bed tie downs. My wheel wells inhibit the beer opening process. Ideas?
Humm short bed i take it? I never thought of it until now that the short beds have the wheel well in the corners. When i made the first one it was a access cab.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:45 AM   #497
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah it's a short bed. It needs about 2 inches more in height. something to think about. Do you want photos?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #498
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcyc View Post
Yeah it's a short bed. It needs about 2 inches more in height. something to think about. Do you want photos?
Well 2 more inches would put it over the bed i don't think that would work out well.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #499
Pcyc's Tacoma Gallery
I agree it would be tacky.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:46 PM   #500
scotch is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
scotch's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry,

My bed brackets were missing some bolts and washers... And I haven't received that second set of cmc plates...

Can I get the rest of the hardware and the missing plates?