Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The BAMF BIG Group Buy! May 2013

Old 08-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #661
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
Any chance they might be done before the camping trip?
They might be i'll let you know.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #662
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
They might be i'll let you know.
Okay thanks
Old 08-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #663
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Jerry - not sure what the timing is looking like for those of us towards the bottom of the list, but I'm going to be backpacking for most of the month of September, so I won't be able to drive up to pick 'em up then. I can just have 'em shipped if needbe. Thanks
Old 08-19-2013, 02:00 PM   #664
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Hi Jerry - not sure what the timing is looking like for those of us towards the bottom of the list, but I'm going to be backpacking for most of the month of September, so I won't be able to drive up to pick 'em up then. I can just have 'em shipped if needbe. Thanks
I have room to store them for you so don't worry about it.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #665
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have room to store them for you so don't worry about it.
Right on, thanks
Old 08-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #666
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I lots of Sliders!!!!

Old 08-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #668
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! This is just for the first 19 or all of them?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #669
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue81 View Post
Sweet! This is just for the first 19 or all of them?
All but a few sets are tacked up and ready to weld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
So when are we looking to ship?
Late next week the first bare metal ones should be shipping.
Old 08-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #670
VazBro is on a distinguished road

VazBro's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! I should have checked the site often. Is there any way you can add me in for a set of sliders now?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:48 AM   #671
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VazBro View Post
Damn! I should have checked the site often. Is there any way you can add me in for a set of sliders now?
Sure http://bayareametalfab.com/Silders.html
Old 08-22-2013, 10:49 AM   #672
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-22-2013, 05:30 PM   #673
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-23-2013, 10:10 AM   #674
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I lots of Sliders!!!!

I think I see mine... hurry hurry hurry
Old 08-29-2013, 04:37 PM   #675
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Update!

Just about all of the first 20 sliders are welded up and ready to wrap. We will be wrapping them up tomorrow however tomorrow is a short day and the shop is closed Monday so these sliders will start shipping Tuesday. The bare weld on sliders will be going first as they are just about wrapped. We have 4 sets blasted and ready for powder coat next week. I'm hoping to have all of the first 20 shipped by the end of next week so we can start blasting out the rest.
Old 08-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #676
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Update!

Just about all of the first 20 sliders are welded up and ready to wrap. We will be wrapping them up tomorrow however tomorrow is a short day and the shop is closed Monday so these sliders will start shipping Tuesday. The bare weld on sliders will be going first as they are just about wrapped. We have 4 sets blasted and ready for powder coat next week. I'm hoping to have all of the first 20 shipped by the end of next week so we can start blasting out the rest.
Jerry would I be able to pick up my sliders tomorrow when I get the CB mounts?

EDIT: Scratch that. Didn't see the updated list :/
Old 08-30-2013, 03:04 PM   #677
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks Jerry for your help. Here are the DCSB 10 degree w kickouts. They are bolt on and the left side doesn't line up as well as the right, left is about 1/4" towards the rear. Must be the factory holes.
We ended up relocating the brake lines. Only got one of the 6 bottom bolts drilled. Took about 45 minutes to drill just one- long painstaking process. But they are pretty sturdy already!
Old 08-31-2013, 06:17 PM   #678
pwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to allpwerrec is a name known to all
Firefighter: Forest Service
Name: Curtis
pwerrec's Tacoma Gallery
I don't want to clutter the thread, but my sliders are shown in red, indicating they are shipped.

Are they actually shipped, or just real close?
Old 09-03-2013, 10:32 AM   #679
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Update!

2 posts above yours ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwerrec View Post
I don't want to clutter the thread, but my sliders are shown in red, indicating they are shipped.

Are they actually shipped, or just real close?