Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The BAMF BIG Group Buy! May 2013

Old 07-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #661
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah most will need a little tweaking to sit right in the middle if the opening the 2nd gens more then the 1st gens from what I've seen. Id do thinner steel but them they might flex too much.
Yeah, no worries. After all, the part for the cb mounts on your website says that they may need to be adjusted.

BTW, I wish I wouldn't have looked at your website to confirm that it said that. Now I want some lca and diff skids....
Old 07-30-2013, 05:53 PM   #662
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
I shoulda ordered the friggin light bar too. I suck.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #663
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytl View Post
My sliders are started
We should have them shipped to Ant's place. Bring a 6-pack and have him install them for us
Old 07-30-2013, 06:44 PM   #664
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
My shock towers shipped today... Fuck yeah
Old 07-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #665
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Man, thats frusty... ordered some LCA Skids and towers about a month before this GB even started.

Although, we agreed to have them shipped at once; maybe the skids aren't done yet. Oh well, they'll get here eventually
Old 07-31-2013, 12:34 AM   #666
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
Man, thats frusty... ordered some LCA Skids and towers about a month before this GB even started.

Although, we agreed to have them shipped at once; maybe the skids aren't done yet. Oh well, they'll get here eventually
He may think it shipped but only the lebal was printed. Yours are done as well the shock towers were completed today so you will be getting a email tomorrow.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:06 AM   #667
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
*I know the gb is over*
Jerry....If I order a cb mount (1st gen) what is the wait time?
Old 07-31-2013, 06:45 AM   #668
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
*I know the gb is over*
Jerry....If I order a cb mount (1st gen) what is the wait time?
I'm pretty sure i have a few bare metal ones instock.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:01 AM   #669
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Would you be interested in getting ours shipped together? I'm also talking to Mo13 about this, if we all 3 get shipped to my place, we should save a decant amount.
Maybe. You willing to meet me halfway? Coatesville is a bit of a drive for me.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:39 AM   #670
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm pretty sure i have a few bare metal ones instock.
Think im gonna order one today.

*ordered one.
Old 07-31-2013, 01:32 PM   #671
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He may think it shipped but only the lebal was printed. Yours are done as well the shock towers were completed today so you will be getting a email tomorrow.
Now I feel like an ass

Email received!
Old 07-31-2013, 04:47 PM   #672

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are an ass
You should stick to mall crawling
Old 07-31-2013, 04:53 PM   #673
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I was wrong Just glanced at the email and got excited
Old 07-31-2013, 10:24 PM   #674
RileySB
rileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shedrileySB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Gen
rileySB's Tacoma Gallery
anybody in the 805, specifically in SB, wanting to combine shipping on their sliders? Save us some money...
Old 07-31-2013, 10:25 PM   #675
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rileySB View Post
anybody in the 805, specifically in SB, wanting to combine shipping on their sliders? Save us some money...
I'm planning to pick my sliders up from Jerry when mine are ready
Old 08-03-2013, 06:03 AM   #676

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I could be worse, R goes backwards, 1 goes forwards

Got my LCA skids yesterday, Thanks BAMF!
Old 08-05-2013, 10:38 AM   #677
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
It's getting closer I can feel it!
Old 08-07-2013, 09:11 AM   #678
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
The suspense is killing me
Old 08-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #679
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid View Post
The suspense is killing me
It's always slow going at the beginning of a 40+ slider build list. I prep all the tube before I weld a single set. That way once the sliders start being welded they go fast!

That being said all the tubes for all sliders are cut the bending is going on as we speak. All the tube should be prepped and ready to weld mid next week then these things will start flying out the door
Old 08-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #680
curmudgeon

TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery