Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

The BAMF BIG Group Buy! May 2013

Old 09-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #741
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry some things changed and I don't think I'll be able to swing by the bay anytime soon to pick up my sliders when they're ready, so if I could have them shipped that would be great. Let me know if you need me to shoot you my paypal info again to cover that cost
Old 09-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #742
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Hey Jerry some things changed and I don't think I'll be able to swing by the bay anytime soon to pick up my sliders when they're ready, so if I could have them shipped that would be great. Let me know if you need me to shoot you my paypal info again to cover that cost
Okay I'll get the shipping quote out to you once they are ready.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #743
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Okay I'll get the shipping quote out to you once they are ready.
Sweet thanks
Old 09-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #744
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man they look good and beefy

Old 09-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #745
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks Jerry!
Old 09-28-2013, 02:14 PM   #746
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Something for all you guys still waiting
Old 09-30-2013, 11:06 PM   #747
littleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittleblue81 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
littleblue81's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine installed! Glad I waited. Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Thanks Jerry!
Old 10-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #749
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Jerry been extra busy with work and didnt see your invoice for shipping. I sent you the $$ this morning. Cant wait to get these bad boys on!
Old 10-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #750
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
Just received my sliders at the front door, thanks Jerry!
Old 10-01-2013, 03:17 PM   #751
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
Sorry Jerry been extra busy with work and didnt see your invoice for shipping. I sent you the $$ this morning. Cant wait to get these bad boys on!
Not a problem.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:16 AM   #752
TIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedTIPICOTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TIPICOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleblue81 View Post
Got mine installed! Glad I waited. Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Thanks Jerry!
OOooOOoo they look awesome!! can't wait to get mine installed next week!!

For those of you who are painting yourself, what paint are you going with?? Flat black? bed liner? Brand?
Old 10-03-2013, 01:35 AM   #753
n8dizzlehk91 is on a distinguished road
n8dizzlehk91's Tacoma Gallery
So I didn't get mine powder coated because I was thinking about getting them rihno lined. wut do u guys think about that? Or does anyone here on TW that's already done that?
Old 10-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #754
mo13 has much to be proud ofmo13 has much to be proud ofmo13 has much to be proud ofmo13 has much to be proud ofmo13 has much to be proud ofmo13 has much to be proud ofmo13 has much to be proud ofmo13 has much to be proud of
Navy: AD2
Name: Marc
mo13's Tacoma Gallery
I'm using duplicolor DIY Bed liner so far I like em have em all painted up just haven't gotten around to installing em yet.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #755
SteveFaust is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
SteveFaust's Tacoma Gallery
Man those are looking good guys!! Going to have to get in on the next GB.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #756
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
Does any one know what all came with the sliders? I had everything in a neat pile in my garage and my friend moved stuff around. They are getting welded on tomorrow and want to make sure its all here.
You should have 6 gussets and 6 frame plates and 2 sliders.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #757
SLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
SLACK3R's Tacoma Gallery
I have a double cab I was wondering how many holes need to be drilled. I thought you use some factory holes and then you had to drill some holes anybody have any info on this.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #758
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLACK3R View Post
I have a double cab I was wondering how many holes need to be drilled. I thought you use some factory holes and then you had to drill some holes anybody have any info on this.
6 holes total need to be drilled all of them are on the bottom of the frame.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:31 PM   #759
SLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to beholdSLACK3R is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
SLACK3R's Tacoma Gallery
and you don't have to drill any on the sides?
Old 10-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #760
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLACK3R View Post
and you don't have to drill any on the sides?
Nope they are all there already.