Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Next Wet Okoles GB

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #61
Can't spell class without...
JT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shedJT Class is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Since 2009.
Name: JT
JT Class's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-12-2013, 11:14 PM   #62
450rider is on a distinguished road
450rider's Tacoma Gallery
Im in for one row

Old 06-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #63
Neff is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
Neff's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

double cab.. in for 2 rows

Old 06-18-2013, 06:40 AM   #64
NorthernVandal is on a distinguished road
Marines:
NorthernVandal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for a GB

Old 06-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #65
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
I want in on this for sure!

Old 06-18-2013, 08:17 AM   #66
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
september sometime. start saving up now.

Old 06-18-2013, 02:21 PM   #68
bamaboy134 is on a distinguished road
bamaboy134's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okoles GB

Does anyone have any idea on the cost for the WO covers with the group buy discount? Put me down for 2 rows for sure. Don't want to miss this time around!

Old 06-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #69
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Last time i think it was 20% off, minus the shipping charge.

Old 06-19-2013, 06:42 AM   #70
EndOfAnEra is on a distinguished road
EndOfAnEra's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be in for front and back, I'm assuming being Canadian doesn't matter?

Old 06-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #71
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfAnEra View Post
Ill be in for front and back, I'm assuming being Canadian doesn't matter?
other than your genetic predisposition to hockey and long cold winters, I wouldn't think so

Old 06-19-2013, 07:11 AM   #72
The only thing I'm genetically predisposed to is paying higher shipping costs.

Old 06-19-2013, 07:22 AM   #73
Patmac has a spectacular aura aboutPatmac has a spectacular aura about

Name: Pat
Patmac's Tacoma Gallery
im in on this one!

Old 06-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #74
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
negatory my friend... That is what Hawaiians are genetically predisposed to...

Scenario:
"free shipping" listed on website

Me: YAY!!!

Me: aawweee....

Old 06-20-2013, 05:41 AM   #76
Nuckin Futz
Divingtigger will become famous soon enoughDivingtigger will become famous soon enough

Divingtigger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What part of Canada are you in? We'll have too see if it would make sense to ship all Canadian orders to one person then divide it up from there. I also have a US Shipping address if that makes it cheaper

Old 06-20-2013, 08:46 AM   #77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divingtigger View Post
What part of Canada are you in? We'll have too see if it would make sense to ship all Canadian orders to one person then divide it up from there. I also have a US Shipping address if that makes it cheaper
I'm in Edmonton. I don't know if it would make it significantly cheaper, because we'd have to pay to ship from that point anyways. Worth a look though.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:49 AM   #78

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftroop View Post
negatory my friend... That is what Hawaiians are genetically predisposed to...

Scenario:
"free shipping" listed on website

Me: YAY!!!

Me: aawweee....
That's the pits. I was rebuilding a 67 Ghia when I lived on Oahu and shipping always crushed my meager budget.

Old 06-20-2013, 09:03 AM   #79
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
That's the pits. I was rebuilding a 67 Ghia when I lived on Oahu and shipping always crushed my meager budget.
It must've been a (losing) race against the rust.

Old 06-20-2013, 09:05 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
It must've been a (losing) race against the rust.
It actually wasn't too bad. Typical rot at the corners of the front windshield on the A-pillars. The car mechanically was a disaster when I got it, so all of my focus went into the engine, trans, wiring, etc.

Closed Thread