Weather Tech Group Buy Feeler

Old 06-05-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Weather Tech Group Buy Feeler

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever done a group buy with Weather Tech? Or if anyone would be interested one? Let me know what you guys think.

EDIT: DISREGARD. Just received an email from Weather Tech that they are not able to set up group buys. Sorry.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
Army Retired
mltaylo3 is on a distinguished road

Army: Retired Army, Signal Corps
Name: Mike
mltaylo3's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in ordering a set of rain guards (4 ea) for double cab. Already have the floor mats and love them.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #3
Army Retired
mltaylo3 is on a distinguished road

Army: Retired Army, Signal Corps
Name: Mike
mltaylo3's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunate. Seems like a big loss for them, guaranteed sales en masse. Loss all the way around. Nice try though ftroop.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #4
Alan84 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Alan
Alan84's Tacoma Gallery
I would
Old 06-05-2013, 01:45 PM   #5
Little Member
Ftroop will become famous soon enoughFtroop will become famous soon enough

Army:
Ftroop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mltaylo3 View Post
Unfortunate. Seems like a big loss for them, guaranteed sales en masse. Loss all the way around. Nice try though ftroop.
Yeah... its too bad. I will probably still get em just wait till I can get a little better price or save more. But wouldve been nice to save money for everyone.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:45 PM   #6
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
If you wait and keep an eye out they tend to pop up in the classifies every now and then. Search craigslist too.
Old 06-06-2013, 10:39 AM   #7
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Search button is your friend ... Weathertech Specials