Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Why not a group buy on "Pop N Lock tailgate lock?"

Old 02-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Why not a group buy on "Pop N Lock tailgate lock?"

I think someone needs to set up a good GB on Pop N Lock tailgate lock
Old 02-26-2009, 10:53 PM   #5
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd definitely be in if it were a better price than I've found on ebay.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:43 AM   #6
mkeeagle is on a distinguished road
Navy: IC3
mkeeagle's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in
Old 02-27-2009, 10:59 AM   #9
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I contacted them
Old 02-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #11
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
haha i realized that as soon as I posted. Wanted some suspense.

But I am waiting on a response. I went email with the first contact and I will call them directly tomorrow if they don't respond.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #14
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
no problem i'm done with classes so If I run out of stuff to do I'll call today
Old 02-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #16
CRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to allCRIMAR30 is a name known to all

Name: MARK
CRIMAR30's Tacoma Gallery
Pop n lock

I'm in, also!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #17
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
sounds fun! I just realized they may not be open on saturdays so I went ahead and called. The lady who answered said they do not sell them they only make them (since I contacted pop N lock directly). So I pushed a little bit harder asking her if we had a high enough quantity of orders if they'd work with us. She responded by saying most likely but implied we needed to get the number of orders first. I asked if there was anyone to talk to about what that quantity would be and prices, etc and she transferred me to customer service. I left a voice mail on the lady's answering machine so we are officially back to the waiting game.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:18 AM   #18
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
sweet. we should be able to get at least 20 i would think. Also if you want...search online for a place that sells them, then contact them to see if they would do a group buy. Then pick the cheapest one and run!
Old 02-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #19
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
ok I'm going to make a new thread with a poll to start getting some hard numbers