Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*** BORA WHEEL SPACERS Group Buy #2 ***

Old 07-25-2013, 08:42 PM   #283
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-26-2013, 06:24 AM   #285
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
I heard from him yesterday. He said they'd have all of the group buy done by Saturday and shipped no later than Monday (unless the press for the studs breaks down!). So we should all have them delivered by the end of next week.

A man of his word with the timeline. Great job Lenny!
Old 07-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #286
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heard from Lenny again. Anyone who does not have an email copy of their invoice or isn't getting a shipment tracking number, please call him at the shop @ 775.351.1000 and verify your email address with him. He will get you your copy!

Their shop is super-swamped and he's having guys working a bunch of overtime to get all production done. He apologizes for some of the batches running over a few days but hopes to have them all shipped out by Wed of next week.

So please call him if you have no communications from him and verify all your information.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
did any1 with 1.25" get any shipping info?
No, those will not be shipped until Monday (this is also for the 1.5" group). The went to the anodizer this morning. The 1.75" and 2" group will be done and shipped on Tues/Wed.

Lenny was slammed with his big/regular customers and is struggling to get everything done without delaying by more than a few days.

By the middle of next week, everyone should have shipping info and be waiting for the brown truck!
Old 07-27-2013, 07:08 AM   #289
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Mine should be here Monday or Tuesday!
Old 07-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #290
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Mine arrived at the Merchantile yesterday. My fiancé is picking them up on her way home. Haven't seen her in 2 months, only question is which one do i mount first?
Old 07-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project.paradigm View Post
Mine arrived at the Merchantile yesterday. My fiancé is picking them up on her way home. Haven't seen her in 2 months, only question is which one do i mount first?
Have her mount the spacers while you take up the rear!
Old 07-27-2013, 11:09 AM   #292
paddlenbike is on a distinguished road
paddlenbike's Tacoma Gallery
My 0.75" spacers arrived a few days ago. I got them installed but unfortunately had to cut down the rear wheel studs.

Old 07-27-2013, 11:20 AM   #293
The Messiah
90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed90YotaPU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
90YotaPU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
My 0.75" spacers arrived a few days ago. I got them installed but unfortunately had to cut down the rear wheel studs.
I thought about this when I ordered mine. I'm hoping I don't have that problem with the 1" spacers.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #294
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyohtadude View Post
Have her mount the spacers while you take up the rear!
Excellent plan.

My 4runner rims have spaces on the inside so I shouldn't have to cut my studs. 0.75 spacers.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:35 PM   #295
paddlenbike is on a distinguished road
paddlenbike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Excellent plan.

My 4runner rims have spaces on the inside so I shouldn't have to cut my studs. 0.75 spacers.
My wheels have the pockets too. I took about 1/4" off the rear studs, so the 1" spacer might work without cutting.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:34 AM   #296
Az4x4Taco
Az4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer: Retired
Name: George
Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
..Mine arrived at the Merchantile yesterday. My fiancé is picking them up on her way home. Haven't seen her in 2 months, only question is which one do i mount first? ..
Dude! There should never be a question about that! Take loving care of your most important piece of equipment and your most important piece of equipment will take equally good care of you!!
Old 07-28-2013, 08:59 AM   #297
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
I put on my 1" spacers yesterday (sorry no pics yet) and they worked fine without cutting.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #298
RedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud ofRedneckSailor has much to be proud of

Navy: Fire Controlman CPO
Name: Brian
RedneckSailor's Tacoma Gallery
What did you all use to cut down the studs? Also, did you guys use loctite on the inside lug nuts?
Old 07-28-2013, 11:56 AM   #299
Az4x4Taco
Az4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAz4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer: Retired
Name: George
Az4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Got my 1" spacers a few days ago. 106 degrees here yesterday, way too hot to bust my butt wrenching them into place on my driveway. So I went to Del Pueblo Tire Shop in Guadalupe and the guys there put them on, torquing them properly, in no time flat. Next to the best $30 I've spent in a long time!..

Old 07-29-2013, 04:44 PM   #300

Got my tracking number tonight. Yea! That means the 1.25 and 1.5" group is done. Thanks Lenny!

*EDIT* ETA is Aug. 6th. Looks like an evening of fun coming up!