Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

*** BORA WHEEL SPACERS Group Buy #2 ***

Old 06-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #41
#Pop_An_IceBerg
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moelov View Post
Hey guys,
Ok I sent the vendor an email asking for more time on Friday evening. So I'm waiting for a response.

I ask to push the date to a later time, asking for 4 more weeks. Trust me I will pitch the sale hard.
So for now we got to keep going and cross our fingers.

Thanks

I just updated the final date, but this is undetermined so lets keep it on.

Also sorry for the late replies, I'm doing all this from my phone and I'm trying to stay busy with work.
Again thank you.
any word on extention?
Old 06-17-2013, 06:47 PM   #42
moelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nicemoelov is just really nice

moelov's Tacoma Gallery
No I have not heard from them. I'll call tomorrow and find out. We still need more people to jump on this.
I'm not going to give up. If I can show them a nice list then maybe they will go for it.
So c'mon folks!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:50 PM   #46
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I'm in if we get 25% off. Add me to the list.
Old 06-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #47
bkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to allbkrdave36 is a name known to all

Name: Dave
bkrdave36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36
Even if I don't get in on the group buy when I next spring I am going to get new tires (bigger) and will need these! Thanks for pointing them out. They look like they will do the trick!

we need 16 more!!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 10:51 PM   #48
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrdave36 View Post
I'm onl;y going to get them if I go with larger tires when I get to buy some next spring. Until then, I wont know what size I need!
Your safe with 1.5"
Old 06-18-2013, 11:11 PM   #49
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
Can they ship them to Mexico? Mexico City... If so, I'm in!
Old 06-19-2013, 11:40 PM   #53
AWilson013 is on a distinguished road

Army: Boom
Name: Alex
AWilson013's Tacoma Gallery
Please remove me from the list. I cannot wait that long for them since my tires literally do not fit on my 4Runner at this time. Purchased some Spidertrax.
Old 06-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #55
13bajaguy is on a distinguished road

13bajaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Throw me on, factory look isnt gonna cut it!
Old 06-21-2013, 04:50 PM   #56
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if the Tacoma ones fit pre-Tacos?
Old 06-21-2013, 06:42 PM   #58
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by V5ioV View Post
what's the lug pattern?
Lug pattern is the same as the second gens. Just not sure of the hub bore. I know Spidertrax has a different model for the pre-Tacos than the second gens. But I don't see anything for them on the Borla site. Will try emailing them.
Old 06-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #59
#Pop_An_IceBerg
V5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shedV5ioV is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: V5ioV
V5ioV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomatrd99 View Post
Lug pattern is the same as the second gens. Just not sure of the hub bore. I know Spidertrax has a different model for the pre-Tacos than the second gens. But I don't see anything for them on the Borla site. Will try emailing them.
these guys do a lot of custom work… pm the OP so he could reach out to them or give 'em a call…
Old 06-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #60
The Messiah

I sent an email to them. I did just notice that they have a reference manual on their site for wheels. According to it, the pre-Taco and Taco both have the same lug pattern, center bore, and wheel stud threading. Should be good to go. If so, I am in.