Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

42 draft designs Oil Catch cans group buy feeler

View Poll Results: Who would be interested in a QUALITY Oil Catch Can?
YES, ultimate 9 12.86%
YES, Stealth 23 32.86%
YES, both 9 12.86%
Maybe stealth 25 35.71%
Maybe Ultimate 8 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2013, 01:27 AM   #62
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
i'd want 2 ultimates
Nice..... this is looking very promising
Old 06-17-2013, 01:40 AM   #63
Expert
wsfisherman189 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: CGC Ida Lewis
Name: Jeffrey
wsfisherman189's Tacoma Gallery
Id be in on this
Old 06-17-2013, 05:30 AM   #64
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!
Old 06-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #66
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to talk my wife into a second stealth, for her 2002 Mk4 Jetta with the loose piston rings notorious for eating oil...unless I can convince her to sell the POS first.

But anyone else who has a Jetta (or a friend with one) should consider this, too! Hell, they're made by professional Jetta tweakers!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:28 PM   #67
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
professional Jetta tweakers!
Deutch Crack Kopfe?
Old 06-17-2013, 01:43 PM   #68
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
Deutch Crack Kopfe?
*Deutsche

scheisskopf
Old 06-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #69
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
*Deutsche

scheisskopf
German bump, english bump, metric bump, I don't care, thanks either way
Old 06-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #70
Bulldogger is on a distinguished road
Bulldogger's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list also
Old 06-18-2013, 12:52 PM   #71
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in on this. Not sure what one i want just yet.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #72

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
I see u kreepin Werty, whatchu think?
Old 06-18-2013, 03:30 PM   #73
Mad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shedMad Man Marty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Marty
Mad Man Marty's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like excellent construction
Old 06-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #74
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Def interested. Been creeping for 3-4 days now...
Old 06-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #75
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, oil catch is on my todo list.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:34 AM   #76

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Attached are metric to inch converison for the Stealth with barbs. I think I got it right, but of course there is a small amount of rounding.

I realize Brock is looking into the Stealth with NPT, which I would prefer too.

Anyone find the 1/2 NPT to 3/8 hose barb adapter yet? I believe someone said the Tacoma PCV hose is 3/8 ID, but not sure if that is the same for 1st gen and 2nd gen, and the same on all engine sizes. I haven't checked mine yet.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Draft 42 Oil Catch Can Dimensions.pdf (239.5 KB, 29 views)
Old 06-20-2013, 10:44 AM   #77
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
So does anyone see a downside to an oil catch can?

Why aren't these standard on vehicles? (Too much responsibility to check it every now and then?)
Old 06-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #78

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
So does anyone see a downside to an oil catch can?

Why aren't these standard on vehicles? (Too much responsibility to check it every now and then?)
You don't get to clean your TB as much or use as much Seafoam?
Old 06-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #80

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
why does i not has this yet?
Because you talk like a lol cat.