Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

42 draft designs Oil Catch cans group buy feeler

View Poll Results: Who would be interested in a QUALITY Oil Catch Can?
YES, ultimate 9 12.86%
YES, Stealth 23 32.86%
YES, both 9 12.86%
Maybe stealth 25 35.71%
Maybe Ultimate 8 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #101
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
No rush, whenever you finish the negotiating is good with moi.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:05 AM   #102
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Threads not very old..... I could start the gb today if u want
..... I was just trying to get the best prices for u and manufacturer direct.

I suppose I can drop 1 of those efforts if erryone is more interested in getting this done now tho.
This hasnt been easy and takes a bit of hunting, phone calls, emails, negotiating, figuring what im responsible for and what the vendor is responsible for.
Im doing my best to have absolutely no contact with anyones money or products....this is for everyones own piece of mind, I know id rather have a company dealing with my money instead of an individual I dont know.

I figured I would take that equasion out, so nobody had to backout or feel like they needed to make an excuse to not paypal me their money.

Again, just looking out for my fellow members here as I would myself.

Ps, if anyone near paso robles, san luis obispo, atascadero ca want to see 1 in person, I should have a stealth and an ultimate in hand in a couple days....

pm me if thats the case

Thank you for all of your efforts sir.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:34 AM   #103
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I suppose I can drop 1 of those efforts if erryone is more interested in getting this done now tho.
This hasnt been easy and takes a bit of hunting, phone calls, emails, negotiating, figuring what im responsible for and what the vendor is responsible for.
Im doing my best to have absolutely no contact with anyones money or products....this is for everyones own piece of mind, I know id rather have a company dealing with my money instead of an individual I dont know.

I figured I would take that equasion out, so nobody had to backout or feel like they needed to make an excuse to not paypal me their money.

Ps, if anyone near paso robles, san luis obispo, atascadero ca want to see 1 in person, I should have a stealth and an ultimate in hand in a couple days....

pm me if thats the case
Thanks for the work man! I'm in no hurry.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #105
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
No rush here. Thanks for working on this!
Old 06-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #106
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Thnx guys.... kinda felt like I was dragging my feet. Its lunchtime right now, ill be calling them again in prolly 20 minutes and see if I get an answer.
I think I wrote down all the info I need here so the call can be made quick and easy.

Anyone wanna drop off a hot pastrami from southern california?
Imma starving

EDIT .........I have already called and am awaiting a return call guys.
Old 06-26-2013, 01:46 AM   #107
S1000RR will become famous soon enough
S1000RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

pm me if thats the case

I wasn't trying to rush you or anything, but unlike the others I am in need of one asap. You can take me off the list, I just ended up ordering one online.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #109
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Ill have a new thread tomorrow...... its been finalized and will run 2 weeks.

....... ill provide a link here in my original post. Thank u all for the interest.
Heads up, u can get on the list when im done tomorrow and will not be sent an invoice till the group buy is over in 2 weeks. So u guys and gals have some lead time to stash part of ur checks if that helps you. I got a few ppl asking about that already and ive tried to make things as easy and beneficial to you as I can.

Quick drain valve petcocks are not gunna be discounted due to cost....
Gb will include the stealth cans with either npt or the barb fittings
As well as the ultimate with npt or barbed fittings.

All will be sent in brushed aluminum finish.... powdercoating will not be available, but that is something u can get done elsewhere if its needed or u can rattle can the outside also.

More details tomorow..... thank you all

Brock
Old 06-26-2013, 06:02 PM   #110
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Guess I need to do some research on the npt and barb fittings...
Old 06-26-2013, 06:52 PM   #111

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Guess I need to do some research on the npt and barb fittings...
Get the npt..... then run to ace/lowes/home depot and get 2 fittings 1/2" male npt to 3/8" barb.

Looks much cleaner than the nipple/barb to large hose, then reducer to smaller hose
Old 06-26-2013, 07:11 PM   #112

Quote:
Get the npt..... then run to ace/lowes/home depot and get 2 fittings 1/2" male npt to 3/8" barb.

Looks much cleaner than the nipple/barb to large hose, then reducer to smaller hose
I figured that was the case from the earlier posts in this thread.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #113

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
group buy is open.............. go here please

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...ml#post7088429
Old 07-21-2013, 02:14 AM   #114

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
bumpski for those subbed to this link who dont know about the group buy being open
here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html