Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

20in LED bar group buy!

Old 06-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #21
Shit'll buff out!
Codyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really niceCodyj8 is just really nice

Name: Cody
Codyj8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
man i need to get my truck up in the NW and do some wheelin...
Yeah you do, he TSF meet was awesome there's some great trails up there!
Old 06-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #22
The Slow But Getting Somewhere Build
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AC-130W Crew Chief
Name: Dane
tacodane's Tacoma Gallery
When will we see confirmation on shipment?
Old 06-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #23
OlympusOffroad is on a distinguished road
OlympusOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys,

My Name is Daniel Sach And I own Olympus Off Road. I apologies for any confusion. Jeremy is with Undead Offroad. They are a distributor of our products. Jeremy has approached me about a group buy for his group and his instagram following. It was never meant to reach onto here as we are not a vendor here. Maybe in the future but not currently. A little about us.

Olympus Owns an operates 2 factories over seas as well as a fabrication and race team out of Denver Colorado. We are currently making lights based on industry available parts using our custom electronics. We warranty our products through a limited lifetime warranty and cover the electronics for life. We build them solid and guarantee them.

If anybody would like to contact me direct you can reach me at Daniel@olympusoffroad.com or call me direct at 1-866-342-3285

Thank you to those who ordered and I apologies for any confusion. Thank you to those who contacted me already.
Old 06-28-2013, 07:26 AM   #24
tacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacodane is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would like to know if any one has received there light bar? please pm me
Old 06-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #25
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
I was with Codyj8 on that run. The light bar was mounted on his truck and does the job. I wasn't really paying attention, but in retrospect I'd say the light output was definitely as bright or better than my HID converted Hellas. My Hellas have bright spots and not as even of a throw, so the win would go to this light bar.

In summary,

Light is legit
A TW member successfully purchased and installed them
If I wasn't already deep in other mods, I'd add one to the cart.
Old 06-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #26
NateMob is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
I havent received mine yet. maybe this week, Im not in a huge rush, Waiting on a new bumper from CBI.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
I havent received mine yet. maybe this week, Im not in a huge rush, Waiting on a new bumper from CBI.
Why maybe your address got messed like mine did.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:45 AM   #28
NateMob is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacodane View Post
Why maybe your address got messed like mine did.
What do you mean? How do you know that your delivery address got screwed up?
Old 06-30-2013, 08:35 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
What do you mean? How do you know that your delivery address got screwed up?
I spoke to Daniel the one who runs the actual business. I can get you his number if you would like to call him about any issues?
Old 06-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #30
OlympusOffroad is on a distinguished road
OlympusOffroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympusOffroad View Post
Hey Guys,

My Name is Daniel Sach And I own Olympus Off Road. I apologies for any confusion. Jeremy is with Undead Offroad. They are a distributor of our products. Jeremy has approached me about a group buy for his group and his instagram following. It was never meant to reach onto here as we are not a vendor here. Maybe in the future but not currently. A little about us.

Olympus Owns an operates 2 factories over seas as well as a fabrication and race team out of Denver Colorado. We are currently making lights based on industry available parts using our custom electronics. We warranty our products through a limited lifetime warranty and cover the electronics for life. We build them solid and guarantee them.

If anybody would like to contact me direct you can reach me at Daniel@olympusoffroad.com or call me direct at 1-866-342-3285

Thank you to those who ordered and I apologies for any confusion. Thank you to those who contacted me already.

All my info is posted above. All lights shipped at the beginning of the week. Had a couple address issue and got them resolves. Things happen... Please contact me with any issues. All lights will be delivered this week.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:50 AM   #31

with the brackets that come with the light bar, how did you all install