LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Total Chaos Group Buy!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 08:03 PM   #181
SIX-1-NINE Motorsports has a spectacular aura aboutSIX-1-NINE Motorsports has a spectacular aura about

SIX-1-NINE Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Had to throw in the towel- cant compete against old employer, signed a non-compete document im sorry all. I am devastated as well-

Old 03-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #182
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
i just read this whole thread and all i can say is

D A M N!

Old 03-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #183
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIX-1-NINE Motorsports View Post
Had to throw in the towel- cant compete against old employer, signed a non-compete document im sorry all. I am devastated as well-

DUDE!! What were you thinking

Old 03-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #184
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
haha i fucking knew it. When he told me he could ship me 5100's for 160 shipped, i knew something was up...Im so glad I didnt give you any money. Karma is a bitch Jon.

Sonny will get my buisness if I ever need anything else, I may even have a few people at work intrested in the deal I got on billys.

Old 03-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #186
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Lame.
I do belive this gives you authorization to use the "I told you so" button...

Old 03-12-2009, 04:42 AM   #187
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
I do belive this gives you authorization to use the "I told you so" button...
Haha, maybe I should warn the Jeep forums?

Old 03-12-2009, 06:32 AM   #188
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha, maybe I should warn the Jeep forums?
EVERYONE needs to be warned IMO

Old 03-12-2009, 06:37 AM   #189
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
So did anyone give him any money?

Old 03-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #190
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm upset and wanted everyone to know my experience. I guess we'll see if it gets straightened out or not.
Here's a little constructive criticism. I have no issue with you and am not trying to piss you off but there is a problem with the way you communicate. You tend to go from 0 to 60 in about 2 seconds. whether its this thread or a political debate, you have no "inside voice". Its hard to listen to someone when they immediately start out with an aggressive tone. Personally, as a TW member, i think you did the right thing by voicing your concerns in this thread. we should all be made aware of a potential scam. But aggression is usually classified as irrational behavior, and if someone thinks you are irrational is not going to even bother to listen to what you have to say and will dismiss your argument immediately (this is why i hate Rush even though i agree with the majority of what he says). While i agree with your posts in this thread, and most of your political standpoints, the aggressive nature of your posts make it hard to take your points into consideration.

Once again, my intention is not to piss you off, but just to make you aware of how your comments come off to the rest of us. Either way, thanks for the heads up about 619, personally i think it was the right thing to do. sorry for the interruption, let the entertainment continue

Old 03-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #191
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyB View Post
what do you think the forces of a road course or dragstrip does to a car? I am willing to bet a heck of a lot more than off roading.
you're not serious are you? there's a reason offroad suspension if beefier than street suspension, i HAS to be! compare a stock tacoma TRD to a stock Camry (with any pkg) or compare a formula 1 car to a trophy truck. up, down, left right, oncoming impacts (which street cars dont experience unless you're doing it wrong). no comparison.

Old 03-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #192
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Well ND i totally agree with you. Well said

Old 03-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #193
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WOW. All that talk and promise and then "I cant do it anymore"? I agree with above..... LAME!

Old 03-12-2009, 02:57 PM   #194
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
If this is a dead issue then the mods need to remove this thread.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:21 PM   #195
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sir, you fail.

Old 03-12-2009, 04:48 PM   #196
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snyperx View Post
If this is a dead issue then the mods need to remove this thread.
I agree....especially if no money was sent. This is over.....close it.

Old 03-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #197
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine just called me and told me about this one....
I had to come in from working on shocks and take a minute for this one...

I am not about to air out my dirty laundry on a forum board...

Nor am I going to get into a heated debate about he said she said....
Nor am I going to speak negatively about someone else to make myself look good....

But I will say this and it is posted on the "619" running around right now that I just responded to....and someone copied what I had written the first time...

The no compete was with shocks only....I have known Jon since he was
a kid that worked with me at an Off Road Company and he started in the warehouse...and I was the Asst. Mang.. at the time and that shows my age for sure..

Anyway....."Six 1 Nine Motorsports" was not dissolved because he was not able to sell shocks...Come on now.....

I do not want to hear that I was the cause of his downfall....
That is a bunch of crap.....

That's it.....

Quote:

Closed Thread