Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Total Chaos Group Buy!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 08:52 PM   #21
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
I hate you...a lot......you sir are a jerk......your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of alderberry!!

Price shipped to Canda??

Old 02-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #22
Sandfire will become famous soon enough

Sandfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
I sent you a pm
Hey thanks, this looks like an unbeatable price from 619. I hadn't done any price research yet on the TC UCA's since I havn't ordered my OME coils and struts yet. Guess I'm putting the cart before the horse buying UCAs now but gotta take the deals when they come around.

Old 02-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #23
SIX-1-NINE Motorsports has a spectacular aura aboutSIX-1-NINE Motorsports has a spectacular aura about

SIX-1-NINE Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Thansk to all my brothers out there in Tacoma world we now have 7 sets on order! Only 3 left up for grabbs so hurry!

Old 02-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #24
ofrd4fun is on a distinguished road
ofrd4fun's Tacoma Gallery
Damn!!! I just ordered a set from Wheelers last week and paid more than that.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:39 PM   #25
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Damn good deal!

Old 02-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #26
SIX-1-NINE Motorsports has a spectacular aura aboutSIX-1-NINE Motorsports has a spectacular aura about

SIX-1-NINE Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
After this deal is closed I am going to do another group buy on the Procomp Stage 1- how does that sound?

Old 02-26-2009, 05:08 AM   #29
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Is this Jon? The same Jon that got fired from DSMS? The same Jon that fucked up my DSMS order??? Beware of this guy.
Are you Serious??

Old 02-26-2009, 05:25 AM   #31
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is this Jon? The same Jon that got fired from DSMS? The same Jon that fucked up my DSMS order AND LIED ABOUT IT??? Beware of this guy.
I forgot to mention he's a lier.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:33 AM   #32
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hahahaha this thread made a turn real quick

Old 02-26-2009, 06:42 AM   #33
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
So what is the shipping to Canada going to be? I might pull the trigger if it is going to be a good deal.

Old 02-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #34
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is this Jon? The same Jon that got fired from DSMS? The same Jon that fucked up my DSMS order??? Beware of this guy.
I heard Jon left DSMS on good terms.... to start his own thing.

Quote:
Im not suprised, I hope TW members do not get scammed!

Old 02-26-2009, 07:46 AM   #37
gtz85350 is on a distinguished road
gtz85350's Tacoma Gallery
x2

Old 02-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #39
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
X4

Old 02-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #40
Seniore Marcos
Snyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant futureSnyperx has a brilliant future
Snyperx's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Snyperx Send a message via Yahoo to Snyperx Send a message via Skype™ to Snyperx
x5

Closed Thread