Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Center Console Organizer

View Poll Results: What would you pay for an organizer tray that would sit on top of a salex organizer?
Not Interested 19 19.59%
$20-$30 67 69.07%
$30-$40 11 11.34%
$40-$50 0 0%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #82
Always outnumbered, never outgunned
Agent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent Smith is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Agent Smith's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by egres View Post
Looks like they are for sale on Amazon. Or we talking about different things? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A5UEOLG
Different, see the first post. His invention sits on top of the Salex organizer (what you saw on Amazon) and is contoured to fit the outline of the center console.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:00 AM   #83
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery

Great idea, poor execution. Gonna send this out to a few friends to see if they can make it since the OP abandoned the idea.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:24 AM   #84
MacDougl is on a distinguished road
MacDougl's Tacoma Gallery
I take it this never panned out. Bummer.
Old 10-24-2013, 08:59 AM   #85
tennisbum132 has a spectacular aura abouttennisbum132 has a spectacular aura about
tennisbum132's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I was really looking forward to having a designated place to put my change. >.<
Old 10-31-2013, 12:37 PM   #86
Town Drunk
TJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to behold

Army: ABN & AASLT
Name: Tim
TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
I hope OP is ok... can't we legally make a missing person's report at this point in time?
Old 11-01-2013, 03:40 AM   #87
wake100 is on a distinguished road
wake100's Tacoma Gallery
Center Console Organizer

I thought you need just 24-48 hours for missing persons report. This definitely meets the requirement....
Old 11-10-2013, 07:43 AM   #88
RTD is on a distinguished road

RTD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for one................
Old 11-10-2013, 07:55 AM   #89
TACO LOVER!
!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement:
Name: Felix
!TacoTaco!'s Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.
Old 11-14-2013, 04:54 PM   #90
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken
keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I would definitely be in on this if it is still on. Fingers crossed.
Ken
Old 11-14-2013, 05:15 PM   #91
HotTunaTaco28 is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Steve
HotTunaTaco28's Tacoma Gallery
POOP.......
Old 11-23-2013, 05:55 PM   #92
FishMan is on a distinguished road
Name: Tator Salad
FishMan's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to make an order

I will take 435. Is it ok if I just send a blank check and you can just tell me what you charge me later.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #93
"Senior", Senior Member
keninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shedkeninsb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
Please disregard this post. totally biffed this one, I was thinking of the console dividers that are sold on Amazon like these:

My guess is that it did not pan out because of the price feedback reflected in the polling. I went ahead and bout the combo set on Amazon an installed the glove box one today. They are made of very thick plastic and snap together. The glove box one is great, it give the small slots for things like fuses, lock keys, screwdrivers, etc. and has the lengthwise slot on top to accommodate the owners manuals, etc. My only complaint is that once you snap it into place you pretty much need to leave it there. Each time you remove/reinstall the dividers the connection holding them together get weaker and eventually they will come apart too easily. It fits the glove box, well, like a glove, but can shift around if you do not use the provided Velcro to anchor it to the glove box.
It is kind of pricey, but is well made and for people that like things in their place and easy to find I think that it is worth it.
Ken
Old 11-24-2013, 07:19 AM   #94
2014TacomaSport is on a distinguished road

Navy: Command Master Chief, II MEF
Name: Frank
2014TacomaSport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhoss View Post
I just wanted to get some input before offering these. The picture is just a prototype, I need to get the dimensions locked down on my cad file. I just want to know if there is intrest and what you could pay, because materials and machine time isn't cheap, and I just want to make sure if I make them, that I can sell them. I was thinking 1 inch thickness total, with 7/8 in pockets.
Very interested in this tray. Where can't I get one.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:24 AM   #95
CreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of lightCreepyTm is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement: SF
CreepyTm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing once these go gold, The shipping time is going to be insane....
Old 11-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #96
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The OP's last post was on 8/6/13 and was last logged in on 10/18/13...

I've kept an eye on this thread because I think it is a great idea & I'd be interested in purchasing depending on price.
This is a great example of a "convenience" item that should have been a stock option for our trucks but is not.
I think one of the greatest components to TW is the mutual interest in finding and creating items such as this.
Still subbed OP - looking forward to seeing if you come up with a cost effective solution.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #97
surgicat is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt, HMS-29, MAG-29 71-75
Name: Gordon
surgicat's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered your organizers for my 2014, I'm in for one of the trays when they are available.
Old 11-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #98
"Senior", Senior Member

keninsb's Tacoma Gallery
My apologies for the post above (post #93). I was thinking about those dividers that they have on Amazon, not the center console organizer offered in this thread. I am still definitely interested in the organizers offered in this thread when/if they becomes available.

As a side note, to those of you needing a place to put change, I used to have an "ashtray" in my Tundra that I kept change in. I wanted to keep it for the Taco, but it was too large. I ran across the same item, but smaller (PN 74128-02020) that is made to fit the Taco and picked one up on eBay. Here is a pic:
Old 11-28-2013, 11:23 AM   #99
KALRODJ is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
KALRODJ's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty cool idea, I would buy one. Probably too costly to machine.

Paul
Old 01-20-2014, 04:45 PM   #100
dde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddde0485 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Staff Sergeant, POL
dde0485's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone heard from this guy? He could have made some money by now!

Products Discussed in this Thread