Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Center Console Organizer

View Poll Results: What would you pay for an organizer tray that would sit on top of a salex organizer?
Not Interested 19 19.59%
$20-$30 67 69.07%
$30-$40 11 11.34%
$40-$50 0 0%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
willhoss is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Electronic technician First Class
Name: Clint
willhoss's Tacoma Gallery
Center Console Organizer

I just wanted to get some input before offering these. The picture is just a prototype, I need to get the dimensions locked down on my cad file. I just want to know if there is intrest and what you could pay, because materials and machine time isn't cheap, and I just want to make sure if I make them, that I can sell them. I was thinking 1 inch thickness total, with 7/8 in pockets.
Attached Thumbnails
Center Console Organizer-photo.jpg  
Old 06-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
What materials are we talking about exactly?

I assume this fits on top of the setup that Todd has been selling and takes up that gap?
Old 06-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #3
Correct, it does. It sits right on top of it. The material is UHMW plastic, something similar to teflon, It is very strong and will be black, the prototype has little speckles in it but I don't like that.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.......its not visible, do the coin slots have openings on the side to allow easy coin removal?
Old 06-22-2013, 09:58 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Nice.......its not visible, do the coin slots have openings on the side to allow easy coin removal?
yes, they do
Old 06-22-2013, 10:03 PM   #6
slcnbldr is a jewel in the roughslcnbldr is a jewel in the roughslcnbldr is a jewel in the roughslcnbldr is a jewel in the rough

Name: Anthony
slcnbldr's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy one.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #9
usmcmax is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Andrew
usmcmax's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also in.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #10
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I would take one. I have the other one made by Todd(?) so this would go perfect on top of it.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14a-cHVgeIs

I'd pick one up for 20-30
Old 06-23-2013, 04:20 PM   #12
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Can someone steer me in the direction of the one made by Todd? I need to see how they can work together, thanks!
Old 06-23-2013, 06:06 PM   #14
Town Drunk
TJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to beholdTJBJ11 is a splendid one to behold

Army: ABN & AASLT
Name: Tim
TJBJ11's Tacoma Gallery
Make a hidden compartment for money or a 2 inch revolver and i'd pay 50 for it.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #15
Tommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tom
Tommiet's Tacoma Gallery
How about making one that supports itself? OR leave some space that would allow us to add our own support.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #16
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomalimited View Post
Can someone steer me in the direction of the one made by Todd? I need to see how they can work together, thanks!
www.salexorganizers.com

This is what it sits on top of.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:50 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBJ11 View Post
Make a hidden compartment for money or a 2 inch revolver and i'd pay 50 for it.
You sir, have given me an idea - false bottoms.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommiet View Post
How about making one that supports itself? OR leave some space that would allow us to add our own support.
It is just a tray, you can add any support that you would like, screw anything into the 4 sides of the console and it could sit on that.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:20 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengland25 View Post
Looks good, would like to see one in place so I can see how itll work out. Might also want to considering putting small "cutouts" along opposite sides to remove to access items underneath. Unless you planning on having this lay on the bottom of the console, where this would work perfectly!
Sitting up top, all you have to do is grab it on the dividers, and it acts as a handle and comes right out.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:24 AM   #20
tacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud oftacomalimited has much to be proud of

tacomalimited's Tacoma Gallery
Thanx for the link Willhoss!

Products Discussed in this Thread