Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

****42 DRAFT DESIGNS OIL CATCH CAN GROUP BUY****

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 01:33 PM   #203
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
i resent my email (not sure if i had to) havent been on TW in a while now so i am not sure whats going on
same here. i'm in Hawai'i. didn't resend an email so hopefully i'll get an invoice.

edit: if we don't make the quota we can all chip in a few bucks to buy another ultimate and it would possibly be cheaper (I didn't do the math) by paying a few bucks more but getting a larger discount. there could be a drawing or something for the extra can.
Old 07-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #204
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
working on the PDF format..........Dont worry, if u didnt resend the order details, Ill just use the details from the first email you sent

Old 07-27-2013, 04:22 PM   #206
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up and we are done

Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
unofficial count- 12 ultimate and 19 stealth = 20% off!
good mang.

heres the updated numbers.............the original list on the first page has been updated to reflect these numbers too.

group buy is closed, the list with all your info you have provided will be sent on Monday.... You each should get invoices soon after.

Quote:
Ultimate catch can buyers:
  1. Torspd
  2. nfs257
  3. Kh7nm
  4. Luka
  5. Luka
  6. Dravyss
  7. BrokenTusk
  8. BrokenTusk
  9. BrokenTusk
  10. NICK54
  11. NUT
  12. BRODEY26
  13. .
  14. .
  15. .
  16. .
  17. .
  18. .
  19. .

Stealth catch can buyers:
  1. BradyT88
  2. armyoffoo
  3. armyoffoo
  4. MY50cal
  5. Frogsauce
  6. trusso24
  7. pavemobile
  8. CrackerJackMack
  9. mattgecko
  10. Biscuits
  11. Tuctaco
  12. WailuaTaco808
  13. QuadrupleEncore
  14. lawless
  15. BBOB
  16. TELUM01
  17. TELUM01
  18. TELUM01
  19. JSTABB
  20. .
  21. .
  22. .
  23. .
  24. .
  25. .

Old 07-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #207
telum01 has a spectacular aura abouttelum01 has a spectacular aura about
telum01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nut View Post
unofficial count- 12 ultimate and 19 stealth = 25% off!
i thought the max discount was 20% off, but 25% works for me!

i'm looking forward to getting these, and thanks again for all the work put into this!
Old 07-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #209
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Any updates?
Old 07-30-2013, 02:11 PM   #210

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
Any updates?
list sent to my contact

hes a busy guy, Ill let ya'll know if I get any news.....or u may get invoices before I even get news from him. If so, pls chime in and let others know?

thanks again!
Old 07-30-2013, 02:22 PM   #211
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
IT"S LIKE CHRISTMAS IN JULY!! LITERALLY!!
Old 07-30-2013, 02:51 PM   #212

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Old 07-30-2013, 03:39 PM   #213
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Does that mean its going to be a gift?
Old 07-30-2013, 03:48 PM   #214

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
when u get invoices, please double check the details
Old 07-30-2013, 04:10 PM   #215
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Hope we get those invoices by Friday... I leave for 2 weeks and my internet may be spotty at best...
Old 07-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #216
she'll ride
nut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shednut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3 (Vet)
Name: Patrick
nut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Hope we get those invoices by Friday... I leave for 2 weeks and my internet may be spotty at best...
I was hoping by tomorrow! I'm going scouting at flat top mtn CO & I fly out tomorrow night...
Old 07-31-2013, 09:17 AM   #218

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
.......................loading.................... ......
Ducking.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:51 PM   #219
Dravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shedDravyss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Dravyss's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-31-2013, 04:19 PM   #220
telum01 has a spectacular aura abouttelum01 has a spectacular aura about
telum01's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my invoice!

I did have to make a correction - one of the quantities was wrong. Also, these aren't getting manufactured and shipped until at least half the orders are paid for, so PAY UP!

Products Discussed in this Thread