Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

****42 DRAFT DESIGNS OIL CATCH CAN GROUP BUY****

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #21
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
subbed?
Get them talons clicking on the commit buttons

hey, U wanna buy a boost gauge too?
lol, this dude is still adament that he's sent parts and is not screwing me. I don't believe it for a second. But I'm like 99% I'll be in on this before the close date. Paypal dispute deadline is July 3rd. So I'll know after that.

hahahaha The tC will be remaining boostless
Old 06-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #22
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im 99% sure its per can, sorry.... Because they wanted me to get 10 cans minimum. Phone call placed for safety sake, but my contact will submit the "batch order" as #'s of cans, so Im pretty sure each can is what counts... SOrry bout the mixup.
No worries man! Just wanted to make sure. Most group buys I see are # of orders rather than # of items like this one.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #24
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Bumpski and edit..... the deadline has been extended till the 27th of July due to quite a few requests...... I hope this helps
Old 06-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #25
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Bumpski and edit..... the deadline has been extended till the 27th of July due to quite a few requests...... I hope this helps
Wow! That's quite an extension! haha
Old 06-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #26
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Wow! That's quite an extension! haha
Just trying to accommodate the masses...... Now where did they all go?
Old 06-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #27

Quote:
Just trying to accommodate the masses...... Now where did they all go?
If it gets us to 25 cans, then it works for me
Old 06-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #30
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
If it gets us to 25 cans, then it works for me
X2

Better chance of hitting the high discount
Old 06-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #32

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Glad the extension helped ya guys....... And for those of you, thank you for your service!

Old 06-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #33
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone is on the verge of committing check out some of these pics
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...all-guide.html

Plus these cans are top quality!!!
Bunpage
Old 06-29-2013, 01:55 AM   #34
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Can't decide between ultimate or stealth.
Old 06-29-2013, 02:16 AM   #35
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
From everything I've read they are the exact same in terms of function. It's just depends on funds and if you want the added bells and whistles of the Ultimate; clocking of the head, bling factor, dip stick, less weight and the ability to open it up.

IMO the more simple, the better.
Old 06-29-2013, 08:53 AM   #36
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
From everything I've read they are the exact same in terms of function. It's just depends on funds and if you want the added bells and whistles of the Ultimate; clocking of the head, bling factor, dip stick, less weight and the ability to open it up.

IMO the more simple, the better.
the dip stick was the main reason for my choice. A sight glass would have done the trick too.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:18 AM   #37

MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
the dip stick was the main reason for my choice. A sight glass would have done the trick too.
That's an expensive dip stick If you drain along with your oil changes there will never be an issue. The amount it catches after 5k miles is not even a 1/4 of its capacity.

Old 06-29-2013, 09:55 AM   #38

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
I also went ultimate due to the 2 CNC mounting brackets, being able to adjust inlet and outlet locations, the ability to fully disassemble and wash, dipstick, and looks.

To each their own..... That's why we have all 4 options available. It would be easy to pick 1 and say "I wanna do a group buy on this". But I didn't wanna leave anyone out so here we are.
Happy hunting!
Old 06-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #39
ToRriD is on a distinguished road

ToRriD's Tacoma Gallery
Is there any mention about the available can finishes for this group buy? I might have missed seeing it.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:06 AM   #40

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToRriD View Post
Is there any mention about the available can finishes for this group buy? I might have missed seeing it.
All will be brushed stainless..... This will make things fast, and simple. Nobody will be waiting because they got this or that finish.... Nobody will have to send any back due to wrong finishes, and nobody will pay more for the ultimate finish.

To get them coated I'm sure its relatively cheap and all u have to do is cap off a few spots..... Tell ya what.

I have both cans with me right now..... I'll hit 2 coating shops monday and get quotes for ya..

-brock

Products Discussed in this Thread