Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

****42 DRAFT DESIGNS OIL CATCH CAN GROUP BUY****

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #403
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
forgot to post mine, 42 DD oil catch can finally found a home

Im stealing that idea! I have a fuse block there and wasnt sure how I was gonna mount it.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:35 AM   #404
First class awesome
CrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrackerJackMack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
CrackerJackMack's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to CrackerJackMack
Quote:
Originally Posted by luka View Post
forgot to post mine, 42 DD oil catch can finally found a home

Fake, that engine bay is too clean. Obviously photoshopped
Old 10-27-2013, 10:40 AM   #406
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Im stealing that idea! I have a fuse block there and wasnt sure how I was gonna mount it.
I drilled that hole to use as a mounting support, but my panel didn't seem to need it even with the vibrations.

it was a little tricky getting it to fit with the fuel line routing at the bottom though, might need minor adjusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackerJackMack View Post
Fake, that engine bay is too clean. Obviously photoshopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
^^^ Haha.

Good idea Luka.
thanks! spent a couple hours looking around to where I could put it without drilling any new holes into the body.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #407
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Mine already came with a cross brace, but whats one more hole... lol I have extras anyways because of different fuse blocks.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:44 PM   #409
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Still haven't installed mine because I can find the fittings I need for the 3/4" barb type outlet. I might just have to go from 3/4" to 1/2" to 3/8" to get it to fit. Ugly, but functional I guess.
Old 02-08-2014, 08:06 PM   #411
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Basically 1/2" NPT to 3/8" barb.

Unless you are doing AN fittings. Then 1/2" NPT to -6AN. Then get a -6 AN push lock fitting.
I have the 3/4" Barbed fitting, like that is on the Brushed Ultimate can in the original posts.

The 1/2" NTP is the black powder coated one from the original post.

I was trying to use heater hose, but the sizes don't seem to line up with brass fittings (a 1/2" brass fitting is loose in a 1/2" heater hose).

So I am not sure what to do to get this hooked up. Anyone else got the 3/4" fitting hooked up?
Old 02-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
I have the 3/4" Barbed fitting, like that is on the Brushed Ultimate can in the original posts.

The 1/2" NTP is the black powder coated one from the original post.

I was trying to use heater hose, but the sizes don't seem to line up with brass fittings (a 1/2" brass fitting is loose in a 1/2" heater hose).

So I am not sure what to do to get this hooked up. Anyone else got the 3/4" fitting hooked up?
kylenotjon recommended trying this:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...ml#post8164961

Looks like it could work.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:49 PM   #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsauce View Post
kylenotjon recommended trying this:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...ml#post8164961

Looks like it could work.
Works like a charm! Anyone needing to step down from 3/4 to 3/8 should check out that idea.

Products Discussed in this Thread