Notices

Tepui RTT Group Buy one time only!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #21
HaPPyCaMPer is on a distinguished road

HaPPyCaMPer's Tacoma Gallery
So this is 10-15 off the tent?
Old 06-30-2013, 08:48 PM   #22
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPPyCaMPer View Post
So this is 10-15 off the tent?
Yes 10 or 15% off the tent.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #24
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 07-01-2013, 10:09 AM   #26
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Why would you bump a thread that's at the top of the page?
Didn't realize it was. No need to get mad.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #27
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
recently met the guy that manufactures these at Kibbe's place...really nice guy. he has this on his land rover and its a bitchin setup.
good to see a quality rooftop/bed house group buy.
im sure you guys wont be dissappointed.
bump
Old 07-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #28
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have pics of mine up at some point today. I have to make my own mounting plates, and waiting for a 2nd set of hands.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #29
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery

Awesome product! Tepui Ayre
Old 07-01-2013, 12:09 PM   #31
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
It's working for me.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:10 PM   #32
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
It's working for me.
Yeah, it's working for me now... Haha
Old 07-01-2013, 12:25 PM   #33
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
have one, I will say their customer service is just about on par with Bobby from CVT, dont know 100% for sure as I have had a personal meeting with Bobby not Tepui, but any issues ive had they have corrected
Old 07-01-2013, 12:28 PM   #34
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Subb'd to this thread

Forgive me if I'm being stupid...but when does the GB end? Because I was planning on buying a Kukenam (sky tent, hopefully) as soon as I sold my motorcycle

If anyone wants to help me out...ya know
Click here
Old 07-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #35
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaqori View Post
Subb'd to this thread

Forgive me if I'm being stupid...but when does the GB end? Because I was planning on buying a Kukenam (sky tent, hopefully) as soon as I sold my motorcycle

If anyone wants to help me out...ya know
Click here
This is going to run until at least 10 people are in it. If it go's for day's without hitting the number I'll just pull the GB and it won't happen.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #36
Polecat is on a distinguished road
Army: Retired
Polecat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Ill take the Ayer.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #37
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
I'm in. Ill take the Ayer.
What tent did you want?
Old 07-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #38
Polecat is on a distinguished road
Army: Retired
Polecat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
What tent did you want?
The Ayer.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #39
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm, I really wish I had the cash for one of these. BTW, if anyone in the bay area wants I can pick theirs up and bring it to Jerry's mod day. This place is right next to my house.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #40
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polecat View Post
The Ayer.
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Hmmm, I really wish I had the cash for one of these. BTW, if anyone in the bay area wants I can pick theirs up and bring it to Jerry's mod day. This place is right next to my house.
Thanks for the offer Robert I'll be picking up all the tents myself and shipping them from the shop.

Products Discussed in this Thread