Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #41
Baoser is on a distinguished road
Name: George
Baoser's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Baoser
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Dude your local you should of hit me up.
I did at first, but it was out of my price range . Got on the Eddie209 Groupbuy...maybe get BAMF modification...haha
Old 07-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #42
Polecat is on a distinguished road
Army: Retired
Polecat's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=JLee;7105265]Done!

How much will shipping be if your shipping them?
Old 07-01-2013, 06:41 PM   #43
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Tepui RTT Group Buy one time only!!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1372725612.850297.jpg

Do your self a favor and buy a Yakima rack or better yet one that Jlee makes. Stock racks did not hold up well at all.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:43 PM   #44
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polecat View Post

How much will shipping be if your shipping them?
Edit Shipping charges are 150.00 to a business and 215.00 to a home address.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #46
Polecat is on a distinguished road
Army: Retired
Polecat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The same price they charge to ship direct. I may drop ship still they just charge more.
Cool. Thanks.
Old 07-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #47
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mike
ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The same price they charge to ship direct. I may drop ship still they just charge more.
What about to Alaska...
Old 07-01-2013, 10:54 PM   #48
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
put me on the maybe list please JLee I will know at the end of the month ( pm me when this is closing )

kukenam - siberian camo ( if its still around ) if not just the kukenam and I'll drive up there and pick it up my gfs fam lives by tepui ( if that works )
Old 07-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #49
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
What about to Alaska...
I think it would be cheaper to just drive down and pick it up for you
Old 07-01-2013, 11:47 PM   #50
ffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedffirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Group buys are so awesome for me. They usually just negate the shipping charges. So I'm paying just regular price lol.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #51
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffirg View Post
Group buys are so awesome for me. They usually just negate the shipping charges. So I'm paying just regular price lol.
I guess it's better then full price and shipping.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:02 AM   #52
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. I wanna see this trailer.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:18 AM   #53

ffirg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess it's better then full price and shipping.
Very true. I want to take a road trip down south at some point. If I have money when I do, I'll plan to pick up a front bumper and RTT then. Right now I think I'm going for tires. But awesome to see you're going to be a dealer!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:26 AM   #54
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
For the record I got the biggest tent CVT has available, biggest awning, smaller awning, canvas walls, annex, and mesh walls shipped for 400 to my door. You just gotta shop around.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:36 AM   #55
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
For the record I got the biggest tent CVT has available, biggest awning, smaller awning, canvas walls, annex, and mesh walls shipped for 400 to my door. You just gotta shop around.
You got that new 2 door one? With the split sleeping area??
Old 07-02-2013, 12:42 AM   #56
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I figured the McKinley was only fitting living in Alaska. Haha, all told everything weighed about 300 pounds.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:44 AM   #57
Purveyor of Fun

I've seen the tepui first hand and if I didn't get in on the cvt group by I'd fully be in on this, they make great quality stuff. I honestly like their ladders better than cvt's. will probably swap at some point.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #58
HolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shedHolyReptar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bry
HolyReptar's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping this up
Old 07-03-2013, 10:30 AM   #59
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Seeing how it's a little slow here the tents are 15% off! No need to hit 15 orders. Lets see how that changes things
Old 07-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #60
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Seeing how it's a little slow here the tents are 15% off! No need to hit 15 orders. Lets see how that changes things
Wow that's a killer deal. People if you're on the fence about getting one just do it.

Products Discussed in this Thread