Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Tepui RTT Group Buy one time only!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Tepui RTT Group Buy one time only!!!

This GB is Closed!!!!

Okay guys with a market of RTT's becoming more popular. I've decided to design racks and mounts /accessories for the RTT. Ive done some resurch and have decided to go with Tepui tents and became a dealer.

This GB is a one time deal and it will not happen again.

I will have roof/ bed racks and a expedition trailer in the fall to add to the list of BAMF produtcs so keep your eyes out for those . We will have package deals with racks and tents

The MSRP can be found here the prices and specs of the different models. The gb 15% off those prices.
http://www.tepuitents.com/

:Payed: :Shipped:

1. jberry813 Kukenam Camo
2. Zane Kuhl kukenam
3. AzogSS Bed Rack & kukenam & BAMF brackets
4. Polecat Kukenam & Annex
5. SnwTaco kukenam - siberian camo & BAMF brackets
6. vitang Ayer
7. gtmotor Kukenam sky
8. vtmactech Kukenam & Annex
9. Whiskey Neat kukenam & bed rack
Old 06-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO I just bought one of these today!! But got it for 10% off so I was not too far off and no shipping. Great product, don't have mine yet, but have seen them in person and liked the quality. If you make a rack for a 3rd gen runner with random additions for things I would be all over that.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! What model did you get?
Old 06-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I got the Kukenam, plenty big for my wife, kiddo, and my self. I pick it up Monday. I think you picked a good brand to start selling for sure.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I got the Kukenam, plenty big for my wife, kiddo, and my self. I pick it up Monday. I think you picked a good brand to start selling for sure.
Yeah ive seen a bunch first hand and with them being local to me it's a no brainer.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:08 PM   #6

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I tossed around several different ones, and after seeing several in person I picked them. Having a company here local that sells them helped as well.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #7
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I love my Tepui Ayre! Great product!
Old 06-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #8
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #9
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP!
Old 06-29-2013, 11:28 AM   #11
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
Damnit, shoulda waited for a bedrack -_-
That's what i was thinking. I might just end up with two racks and put the one i have on my trailer.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baoser View Post
Damnit, shoulda waited for a bedrack -_-
Dude your local you should of hit me up.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:14 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
The think thats one
Old 06-29-2013, 01:27 PM   #14
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 06-29-2013, 01:30 PM   #15
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for trailer info....
Old 06-30-2013, 10:55 AM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Yes the trailer will be very nice and the desing is in the works. Now buy some tents!!!
Old 06-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #18
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
I need one subbd im in for a kukenam
Old 06-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #19
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Kukenam And bed rack. I'm in!

Products Discussed in this Thread