Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Camburg Upper Arm Group Buy "FEELER"

Old 07-30-2013, 07:37 AM   #21
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
If we can get a few more commitments I will PM you all with a price.
Maybe you could give us a little price teaser?

10+ = $
15+ = $
20+ = $
Old 07-30-2013, 08:03 AM   #22
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
I'd be in, depending on price... We doing the uniballs, or factory ball joint ones?
Uni ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenbro View Post
I would love to have a set but the timing is bad for me since I have a wedding and honeymoon to pay for next month
Perfect wedding gift for yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
I'm partially in depending price. Also, I have only about 1.75" lift and am not rubbing at all with my current 285/75/16 tires on 4.5" bs 0 offset wheels. Will the added caster in these make me rub?
No, it allows for more caster, its not going to change with out the alignment tech adding the caster. If you are happy with the alignment you have, then you can have it set the same..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacksblacktaco View Post
I mean I need these but just not desperate to spend 650$
You will be happy with the price.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:06 AM   #23
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Maybe you could give us a little price teaser?

10+ = $
15+ = $
20+ = $
I can not publicly display the pricing, I can pm you guys later today, but if is posted anywhere it will have to be pulled and the buy will be canceled.

I will shoot everyone a pm here in a few with what cost we are looking at.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:09 AM   #24
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can not publicly display the pricing, I can pm you guys later today, but if is posted anywhere it will have to be pulled and the buy will be canceled.

I will shoot everyone a pm here in a few with what cost we are looking at.

Sounds good, thanks.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #25
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 07-30-2013, 09:37 AM   #26
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, it allows for more caster, its not going to change with out the alignment tech adding the caster. If you are happy with the alignment you have, then you can have it set the same..
Thank you. Ok waiting for price.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:15 AM   #28
willyb is a jewel in the roughwillyb is a jewel in the roughwillyb is a jewel in the roughwillyb is a jewel in the rough
willyb's Tacoma Gallery
Intersted depending on price!
Old 07-30-2013, 11:17 AM   #29
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
tentatively in depending on pricing..
Old 07-30-2013, 11:17 AM   #30
Vidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud ofVidmon88 has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement: Federal
Name: Alex
Vidmon88's Tacoma Gallery
x2^
Old 07-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #31
Downsouth Motorsport

Hey guys, I am waiting on a call back from Camburg. I spoke to Scott and we are working together to make sure it is ok that we go ahead at the price I want to offer you.. Sit tight and I will let you know as soon as I hear from him.

Micah
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 PM   #32
Peanut Butter and Jaaaaaaaammmmmmm!!
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: If I told ya, I'd have to kill you...
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgecko View Post
Im looking to by Camburg uni-ball in the next 30 days but willing to wait if the price is right.
x2.

I'm looking for UCA's as well. depends on price. If they'll be cheaper than TC's than I'd be down. Lookin for the uniball, otherwise I would have gotten the LR's.

Let us know!
Old 07-30-2013, 03:30 PM   #34
twigme is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
twigme's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested if the price is right.
Old 07-30-2013, 03:44 PM   #37
Downsouth Motorsport

If iI can get the ok for the pricing i want to offer you will not be let down.. Just have to wait for the ok from Camburg.
I will push tomorrow and see what I can come up with.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #39
Memory Maker
Tacos sudados is a splendid one to beholdTacos sudados is a splendid one to beholdTacos sudados is a splendid one to beholdTacos sudados is a splendid one to beholdTacos sudados is a splendid one to beholdTacos sudados is a splendid one to beholdTacos sudados is a splendid one to behold

Tacos sudados's Tacoma Gallery
ditto what everyone else said, pm me a price please.