Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Camburg Upper Arm Group Buy "FEELER"

Old 07-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #41
bojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shedbojinns is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: JB
bojinns's Tacoma Gallery
interested if price is right
Old 07-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #43
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
pm price please.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #44
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuDe06 View Post
Nobody told me if this work with a 6inch lift...
With a six inch lift your going to relocate the lower control arms with a drop bracket, so there should be no need for and new uppers.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #46
itsjusttim has a spectacular aura aboutitsjusttim has a spectacular aura about
itsjusttim's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in if...
this will allow for larger tires (275/70r17 BFG) on stock '13 Sport suspension and wheels.

I know it won't rub in front without lift if I remove mudflaps, which I'm fine with, I'm concerned with rubbing on uca and lifting isn't an option as my girlfriend is too short already.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:03 PM   #47
tunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtunernewb92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tunernewb92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjusttim View Post
I'm in if...
this will allow for larger tires (275/70r17 BFG) on stock '13 Sport suspension and wheels.

I know it won't rub in front without lift if I remove mudflaps, which I'm fine with, I'm concerned with rubbing on uca and lifting isn't an option as my girlfriend is too short already.

Attached Thumbnails
Camburg Upper Arm Group Buy "FEELER"-unknown.jpeg  
Old 07-31-2013, 08:08 PM   #48
BuckeyeTacoFL is on a distinguished road

Name: Derrick
BuckeyeTacoFL's Tacoma Gallery
PM me the price too when you get it!!
Old 07-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #49
DESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shedDESRTRNNR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DESRTRNNR's Tacoma Gallery
for some reason i can not view after post 40 of this thread
Old 07-31-2013, 10:36 PM   #50
itsjusttim has a spectacular aura aboutitsjusttim has a spectacular aura about
itsjusttim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunernewb92 View Post
I have one but it gets old really fast and she won't let me spend the 1500 for the Amp powered running boards, and any higher, I'll need a new step for her (she is 5'1" btw). Either way this should allow for a wider tire correct? 285 guys use this to allow for there tires to fit I think

I would like to know the price though
Old 07-31-2013, 10:39 PM   #51
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Any pricing info yet?
Old 07-31-2013, 10:51 PM   #52
bk808 is on a distinguished road
bk808's Tacoma Gallery
For 1st Gen as well?
Old 08-01-2013, 11:10 AM   #53
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
Any pricing info yet?
X2
Old 08-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #54
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
OK, how this will work is I can let you all know the price via PM, But the GB will not start until I have 10 credit card numbers. I am going to run the cards starting with the first card number I receive and in order from there until I reach the first 10 cards that go through.

Per Camburg these are 3-4 weeks out. So expect them to ship the first week in September.. And No sooner.

If this price gets posted somewhere the deal is over and no one will be able to take place in this offer.

If this is something you guys are still interested in PM me.

Micah
Old 08-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #55
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk808 View Post
For 1st Gen as well?
2nd Gen.
Old 08-01-2013, 12:23 PM   #56
Zimaura is on a distinguished road

Name: Nj
Zimaura's Tacoma Gallery
I might be buying if the price is right...
Old 08-01-2013, 01:15 PM   #57
Downsouth Motorsport

Arms

Must PM me for pricing
Old 08-01-2013, 02:53 PM   #58
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
no love for first gens around here.

I see how it is!
Old 08-01-2013, 03:46 PM   #60
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
no love for first gens around here.

I see how it is!
HUH..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dea...coma-arms.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacksblacktaco View Post
will the buy be running a certain length or number of orders?
10 SETS