Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Camburg Upper Arm Group Buy "FEELER"

Old 07-26-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Camburg Upper Arm Group Buy "FEELER"

GB IS CLOSED, ALL 10 SPOTS ARE TAKEN.

OK, how this will work is I can let you all know the price via PM, But the GB will not start until I have 10 credit card numbers. I am going to run the cards starting with the first card number I receive and in order from there until I reach the first 10 cards that go through.

Per Camburg these are 3-4 weeks out. So expect them to ship the first week in September.. And No sooner.

If this price gets posted somewhere the deal is over and no one will be able to take place in this offer.

If this is something you guys are still interested in PM me.

Micah

*I have had a lot of pricing questions and a lot of eta questions.. In order to move this along, we will have to have all 10 commitments by Friday the 9th or the deal will have to be off.
Hopefully it pans out and you are able to take advantage of the deals price.

1)mattgecko
2)desrtnnr
3)toy.tech21
4)joeysauce
5)lawless
6)calboyincal
7)kh7nm
8)zacksblacktaco
9)kendo
10)iggy
Attached Thumbnails
Camburg Upper Arm Group Buy "FEELER"-camburg.jpg  
Old 07-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #2
WhiteMud is on a distinguished road
WhiteMud's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
brochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
brochacho's Tacoma Gallery
pre installed ball joint style?
Old 07-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brochacho View Post
Just like the picture, it would be the Uni ball style arm.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMud View Post
I'd be down.
If we can get some more we will make this happen!
Old 07-26-2013, 04:21 PM   #6
NateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shedNateMob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Metals Tech
Name: Nathan
NateMob's Tacoma Gallery
What about opening it up for 1st gen tacos and 3rd gen 4runners?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:35 PM   #8
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking to by Camburg uni-ball in the next 30 days but willing to wait if the price is right.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:43 AM   #9
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateMob View Post
What about opening it up for 1st gen tacos and 3rd gen 4runners?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa3303 View Post
2x
PM'd
Old 07-29-2013, 11:36 AM   #11
Downsouth Motorsport

OK, so far we have 3 people.. We will need 10 to make this happen!.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:12 AM   #14
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacksblacktaco View Post
depending on the price I may be interested in this
If we can get a few more commitments I will PM you all with a price.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:14 AM   #15
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
DO IT PEOPLE!

love my camburgs
Old 07-30-2013, 07:16 AM   #16
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in, depending on price... We doing the uniballs, or factory ball joint ones?
Old 07-30-2013, 07:17 AM   #17
chenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedchenbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
chenbro's Tacoma Gallery
I would love to have a set but the timing is bad for me since I have a wedding and honeymoon to pay for next month
Old 07-30-2013, 07:18 AM   #18
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brochacho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Just like the picture, it would be the Uni ball style arm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
I'd be in, depending on price... We doing the uniballs, or factory ball joint ones?
^
Old 07-30-2013, 07:22 AM   #19
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
I'm partially in depending price. Also, I have only about 1.75" lift and am not rubbing at all with my current 285/75/16 tires on 4.5" bs 0 offset wheels. Will the added caster in these make me rub?