Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

Scangauge2 Group Buy

Old 03-03-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
pls explain scangauge2 benefits and why I would want it? Others, including myself may not understand the benefits of this device.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
ballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant futureballon78 has a brilliant future
ballon78's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the same price as ebay, and for 20.00 more you can get the blendmount too...
Old 03-03-2009, 02:22 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGEZR View Post
pls explain scangauge2 benefits and why I would want it? Others, including myself may not understand the benefits of this device.
go to their website. it will tell you everything.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine thru 3n1, the vendor here (& other forums) for the $149.95 shipped price. Really never seen the price cheaper unless its from somoeone getting rid of theirs which does happen occassionally. 3n1 shipped quickly/happy with my purchase w/ them

Also watch the mounts, some don't work with all the mirrors as reported here by some of the members. I followed the TW write up someone did here & routed through the A pillar & used the 3m tape on top of my ordinary cheapo stock mirror. Only had to use what shipped w/ the gauge & a flat blade screwdriver, 5-10 minutes tops.

Install looks clean & has stayed put with no movement at all.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:49 PM   #8
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. I think I'll get it on your recommendation. I'm going to review the write ups. I may ask you about wire routes. I like the idea of no extra expense and 10min install. Thanks again for the come back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
I bought mine thru 3n1, the vendor here (& other forums) for the $149.95 shipped price. Really never seen the price cheaper unless its from somoeone getting rid of theirs which does happen occassionally. 3n1 shipped quickly/happy with my purchase w/ them

Also watch the mounts, some don't work with all the mirrors as reported here by some of the members. I followed the TW write up someone did here & routed through the A pillar & used the 3m tape on top of my ordinary cheapo stock mirror. Only had to use what shipped w/ the gauge & a flat blade screwdriver, 5-10 minutes tops.

Install looks clean & has stayed put with no movement at all.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #9
netman1969 will become famous soon enoughnetman1969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Air Force Security Police NCO
Name: Dave
netman1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to netman1969
It's $159. on Amazon today with free shipping. $149 is a good price, but it doesnt blow me away for a group buy. I would like to have one, but would probably watch eBay or Craigslist before dropping $149.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:07 AM   #10
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't blow me away either. It's 6.6%. 10-20% would be mo better but I couldn't any thing but the $159 and $10 is better then nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by netman1969 View Post
It's $159. on Amazon today with free shipping. $149 is a good price, but it doesnt blow me away for a group buy. I would like to have one, but would probably watch eBay or Craigslist before dropping $149.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:47 AM   #11
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george3 View Post
It doesn't blow me away either. It's 6.6%. 10-20% would be mo better but I couldn't any thing but the $159 and $10 is better then nothing.
true. it would been nice to pick one up on ebay when they had live cashback 25 or 30% buy it nows. I did manage to pick up rims & a laptop getting $400 bucks cashback.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #12
george3's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know enough about ebay to get cash back. My neighbor sells stuff on ebay for me. I'll have to ask her about cash back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
true. it would been nice to pick one up on ebay when they had live cashback 25 or 30% buy it nows. I did manage to pick up rims & a laptop getting $400 bucks cashback.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #13
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
why not the scangaugeX
Old 03-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #14
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
whats going on with this???
Old 03-31-2009, 08:16 AM   #15
cotto is on a distinguished road
cotto's Tacoma Gallery
Pic

send a pic of it.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:07 AM   #16
JeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeffRock is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JeffRock's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3Gd0qWO04
not a Toyota but explains it a bit.
Old 04-05-2009, 03:06 PM   #18
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
What the crap is a raccoon doing in my yard?
haha
Old 04-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #19
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I picked mine up for $145 shipped. It was on sale somewhere...