Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Group Buys

Notices

FEELER: group buy on gears

Old 08-09-2013, 11:16 AM   #21
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
This would make the GB much more simple. I think getting into cores on this would be a headache for ECGS.

IMO, stick to gears/lockers + install kits.
x2
Old 08-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #22
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the market for 4.56 and install kit.
Old 08-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #23
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
In for front and rear 4.56's with solid spacers. I dont need them to install for me so i will just need the parts)
Old 08-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #24
Taconazo is on a distinguished road
Taconazo's Tacoma Gallery
Me to 4.56 front and rear
Old 08-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #25
Taconazo is on a distinguished road
Taconazo's Tacoma Gallery
1: robertocritser(levi)
2. spithead051 (F+R 4.10 w/ ARB locker)
3. MY50cal (F+R 4.56 w/ ARB locker)
4. ColtsTRD (4.11)
5. Large (4.88)
6. MJonAgs32 (4.56)
7. 650H1 (4.88) depending on price, and wife approval....
8. Taconazo(4.56)
Old 08-10-2013, 08:33 AM   #26
Scotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud ofScotty3 has much to be proud of
Name: charley
Scotty3's Tacoma Gallery
4. ColtsTRD (4.11)
5. Large (4.88)
6. MJonAgs32 (4.56)
8. Taconazo(4.56)
9. Scotty3 (F+R 4.56)
Old 08-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #27
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
4. ColtsTRD (4.11)
5. Large (4.88)
6. MJonAgs32 (4.56)
8. Taconazo(4.56)
9. Scotty3 (F+R 4.56)
10. Hagen (4.88 w/ rear arb locker)
11. colinb17 (F+R 4.88 w/ arb lockers)
Old 08-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #28
The Sailing Memebr
anders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanders99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
anders99's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be in for 4.56s front and back if the price is right
Old 08-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #29
Mainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMainmoe02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Moe
Mainmoe02's Tacoma Gallery

4. ColtsTRD (4.11)

5. Large (4.88)

6. MJonAgs32 (4.56)

8. Taconazo(4.56)

9. Scotty3 (F+R 4.56)

10. Hagen (4.88 w/ rear arb locker)

11. colinb17 (F+R 4.88 w/ arb lockers)

12. Mainmoe02 (4.88) pending $price$
Old 08-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #30
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm ill hang around for price. Very tempting I just don't know what I have to work with right now.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:46 AM   #31
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
I sure as hell wouldnt mind getting back to stock gear ratio/MPG with the 285s since I will be running them the rest of the taco's life.

However...I am not too sure on what all I would need for that...anyone wanna chime in and tell me what all i need? I got a 12010 TRD off road (e-locker)

I wouldnt mind doing 4.11's but I know something is funky with the front.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:54 AM   #32
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
I sure as hell wouldnt mind getting back to stock gear ratio/MPG with the 285s since I will be running them the rest of the taco's life.

However...I am not too sure on what all I would need for that...anyone wanna chime in and tell me what all i need? I got a 12010 TRD off road (e-locker)

I wouldnt mind doing 4.11's but I know something is funky with the front.
Depends on what size tires you are running, 4.56s are pretty much ideal for up to 33s, probably 35s I would say, just a personal preference really.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:36 AM   #33
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Depends on what size tires you are running, 4.56s are pretty much ideal for up to 33s, probably 35s I would say, just a personal preference really.
I am running 285/75/16 duratracs...The only reason i was not thinking 4.56s is i do quite a bit of highway driving, so doing 70-75 is nice to be able to do.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:38 AM   #34
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
4.10s come stock on 4 cyl 4wds, look in the BST section for a set, not sure if they will work for an e-locker rear though.
Old 08-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #35
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
The won't work with an E locker rear end. Only with the sr5 or sports...
Old 08-12-2013, 07:47 AM   #36
spithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspithead051 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Patrick
spithead051's Tacoma Gallery
Robertocrister, when are you planning on calling ECGS to work out the Group Buy?
Old 08-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #37
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
The won't work with an E locker rear end. Only with the sr5 or sports...
I read on here by a respected member that the differentials are different sizes but the R&Ps are the same size.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:02 AM   #38
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I read on here by a respected member that the differentials are different sizes but the R&Ps are the same size.
I've heard mixed opinions on it. Some well know members say it will and then some say it won't. I don't think anybody has actually tried it though... It'd be an expensive "maybe it will work" mod. But I guess somebody needs to be the first one to try it
Old 08-12-2013, 08:21 AM   #39
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
I've heard mixed opinions on it. Some well know members say it will and then some say it won't. I don't think anybody has actually tried it though... It'd be an expensive "maybe it will work" mod. But I guess somebody needs to be the first one to try it
You are up for it right? Also I'm sure he will make the call to ECGS once an adequate number of members show interest, there is a formula for it. Total number of interested members will be Z, so it's Z x .50 = Z/2 for the # of backer-outers he deems worth while.
Old 08-12-2013, 08:24 AM   #40

Quote:
You are up for it right?
For sure. As long as you fund the project